june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added you.

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
rms61moparman and kysawsheila
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks :rock:
Pops21+1

Working on the list post

You all are lucky. Wished I could get my priorities straightened out. :frown::frown:

stephen theres wood here from 10'' to 36'' bring whatever you want. i keep a playground of wood out there to cut on.

Bucket of bolts.

Here's my 55cc junker. Its wearing a 16'' 3/8s with a 8 pin, LGX with one sharpening and the rakers took down a fuzz. White Pine log. Probably go back in for finger ports in a few days, but wanted to try it like this first.

[video=youtube;5S8O5li_smw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5S8O5li_smw[/video]

The family and I are going to be visiting relatives in Haraman and I'm thinking about coming over for a bit, What would be a good time of day to drop by, because I can't play all day.

Thanks, Ted

The poor ole' Efco is just a work saw with a junky chain... But it's got heart...:hmm3grin2orange:[video=youtube;NFsWdowUIxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsWdowUIxE&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
I whipped that saw bad this weekend in 90 degree heat and it just kept on a runnin...

It's only 175 miles for me to get there. BUT, when I leave I will probably be headed to Fergus Falls, Minnesota to pick up a camper. That my friends (maybe:msp_tongue:), is just over 1100 miles. That adds up in a 2500 dodge, even if its a diesel.

Shea

It's only 175 miles for me to get there. BUT, when I leave I will probably be headed to Fergus Falls, Minnesota to pick up a camper. That my friends (maybe:msp_tongue:), is just over 1100 miles. That adds up in a 2500 dodge, even if its a diesel.

Shea

As Maureen O'Hara said to John Wayne in "The Quiet Man" " It's just a wee stretch of the legs"
The Dodge is up to it if you are!!!

Mike

The family and I are going to be visiting relatives in Haraman and I'm thinking about coming over for a bit, What would be a good time of day to drop by, because I can't play all day.

Thanks, Ted

harriman is only about a 15-20 min ride from my house. we will be up and about pretty early and will probably be cutting and general bsing until late afternoon. there usually will be several arriving friday afternoon too

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks
Pops21+1
CJ8Ted

You like to rub it in don't you.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

There is a bunch of members from far off making this GTG. :rock:

Edit: I just reread most of the thread. There is a bunch of names in the start of the thread, that haven't said they are still in and on the list. Post up guys and lets have a good list for Terry, that will save me from calling you out. :cheers:

Last edited:
You like to rub it in don't you.:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Just Take Friday off to get there. Saturday off for running saws and talking #### with the guys. Sunday off for the drive back. :hmm3grin2orange:

Edit: I really want to try out that P100 before I make an offer. :potstir: I'll bet that post won't fly. :msp_tongue:

Last edited:
I think I forgot to say the Homelite 2000 from Terry's other thread will be at the GTG for members to give it a go. :rock:

Check it out I'm a double and triple poster from way back. :hmm3grin2orange:

tlandrum plus several
mdavlee
WSC +1
Hedgerow +2
Mr & Mrs Stumpy
WoodChukka
morewood +1.5
wigglesworth
Anthony_Va
tree monkey
Both dodgegeeks
Pops21+1
CJ8Ted
rburg
rolltide +1

I plan to be there and would appreciate you putting me on the list.

Gotcha :rock:

Last edited:
I'll be there. Only a 30 min drive for me, so really no excuse not to come.

For all not aware, there is a very controversial speed trap in Oak Ridge to be aware of. It's a camera setup on Hwy 62 (N. Illinois at Robertsville Rd), between Oak Ridge and Oliver Springs. Especially be cautious going back down the long hill to Oak Ridge from Oliver Springs, or you will be contributing to Oak Ridge's cash cow.

Latest posts

Back