Just for giggles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No cell phones ... you can hide behind your cell phone just like you are hiding behind your computer. I want your real number ... You talk about my wife, you'll find out what happens ... agree to call me on your real number, land line, and I'll give you my number.

And by the way ... what's your real name? And where do you live? I gave you mine ... what's yours?

Seriously :dizzy:

No no no Robert, I get free minutes on Sunday

I'll gladly pay for the call ... but it's got to be on a landline or it's not real. You're still hiding. If you're too scared to share your real info, it's not worth it to have some idiot calling me in the middle of the night.

Let's talk on landlines ... you up for it?

Someone had too much beer for tonight, so please let it rest. This thread has broken almost every forum rule, so no good is coming out of this. A total waste of energy if you ask me.

You should be in bed by now and dreaming about your female customers, oppps I meant Demi of course.

True I should but I've had my fill of this nitwit running off at the mouth. I gave the dummy a pass but he keeps on yaking. Seems to me he needs to hear from the man he can't get enuff of,hahahaha

Until now, I never quite understood the concept of "Going no where fast"! I've just been enlightened and believe I've arrived. Although, at some point, things seem to have shifted in reverse. Now we have a paradox, as I don't think it's possible to go no where fast, in reverse at the same time. However, if it were possible, it would have something to do with this thread.

True I should but I've had my fill of this nitwit running off at the mouth. I gave the dummy a pass but he keeps on yaking. Seems to me he needs to hear from the man he can't get enuff of,hahahaha

Switching the guns right now, LOL. I got up early today as we plan on leaving for the annual agri and forestry show today. Little did I know you were still fighting the windmills in the US...LOL.

I'll gladly pay for the call ... but it's got to be on a landline or it's not real. You're still hiding. If you're too scared to share your real info, it's not worth it to have some idiot calling me in the middle of the night.

Let's talk on landlines ... you up for it?

Cell Robert. Don't tell me you dont have a cell. I beleive the real problem is you don't have any balls. Are you that big bad cyber bully bad man, that little wuss who goes around picking fights on the net or are you a man, which is it Robert?

Yes, in the flemish part. Mons is about 80 miles from my place. Did your folks work for SHAPE or NATO ?

Yes ... my father was posted to SHAPE for a year. You live in the beautiful part of the country. We went camping there once and I loved it. My French sux now, unfortunately, since it was a long time ago we lived there.

Hey ... I know this thread has gotten retarded, and whatever you think about what I've written here, don't let it influence your opinion of Montana, people here are really, really good.

Switching the guns right now, LOL. I got up early today as we plan on leaving for the annual agri and forestry show today. Little did I know you were still fighting the windmills in the US...LOL.

Hahaha, I'm not fighting windmills, hell I'm not fighting period. I'm acually laffing my azz off at this boogy man from up in the sticks,LOL

Yes ... my father was posted to SHAPE for a year. You live in the beautiful part of the country. We went camping there once and I loved it. My French sux now, unfortunately, since it was a long time ago we lived there.

Hey ... I know this thread has gotten retarded, and whatever you think about what I've written here, don't let it influence your opinion of Montana, people here are really, really good.

Allot more then your French sux man. You really are an Idiot. Actually, I think Blowhard is a better name for ya!

Cell Robert. Don't tell me you dont have a cell.

THALL ... this is clear for everyone to see.

Cell = no balls, because it relays no real contact info ... a cell number can be from anywhere in the world. It's the same as hiding behind the keyboard.

Land Line means contact info gets relayed, so it's more of a real contact.

If you have the courage to do it, then just say so ... you and I and anybody else in the world knows that cell phones require no courage. You can call on a cell phone, wake up my family, say anything you want with no consequences because a cell number won't tell me anything. So I'm supposed to sit here and play this idiot game?

I'll give you my landline number ... But you've got to call from yours too.

Or ... I'll call from my landline ... but if you keep playing games about cell numbers that's just a complete waste of time.

Man ... this is getting so stupid it's sad. Give your land line number and I'll give mine ... otherwise I'm just not gonna bother with this nonsense anymore. It's 2:30 in the AM.

You are turning out to be a complete waste of time ... hiding behind cell phones. You wanna make it real, let's make it real.

Last edited:

I'm glad you realise this whole discussion is indeed retarded. So why don't you bury the hatchet and leave the phone and contact stuff for what it really is : kids talk.

There was no doubt in my mind that Montana is a great state, as well as its residents. Let me state politely that you were not showing evidence of it in this thread, but I too have talked out of my azz after a few belgian beers before, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt.:)

THALL ... this is clear for everyone to see.

Cell = no balls, because it relays no real contact info ... it's the same as hiding behind the keyboard.

Land Line means contact info gets relayed, so it's more of a real contact.

If you have the courage to do it, then just say so ... you and I and anybody else in the world knows that cell phones require no courage.

I'll give you my landline number ... But you've got to call from yours too.

Or ... I'll call from my landline ... but if you keep playing games about cell numbers that's just a complete waste of time.

Man ... this is getting so stupid it's sad. Give your land line number and I'll give mine ... otherwise I'm just not gonna bother with this nonsense anymore. It's 2:30 in the AM.

Ha, whats the matter big boy, are you telling me you don't have a cell phone, come on who you fooling. No contact info huh, who else would be calling your silly azz this time of morning. Your a coward, yes 100% coward. Least I know something about ya other than your a keyboard boogie man. I'm going to bed Robert, I'll be thinking about you and I'll dream shades of yellow for sure, wink!

Ha, whats the matter big boy, are you telling me you don't have a cell phone, come on who you fooling. No contact info huh, who else would be calling your silly azz this time of morning.

Cell phone isn't tied to your address ... call me on your land line and I'll know your address. You call my landline, and you'll have my address. Cell phone doesn't do that.

I'm not going to waste my time in the middle of the night if it's just a punk cussing on the phone, waking up my family, with no info about physical location because he's hiding behind his cell phone.

Again ... let's share land lines ... scared?

I told you my name, and where I live ... I've backed up everything, and you've given nothing. And I'll even give you my land line number too. Otherwise, I'm not going to let you wake up my family, so that you can hide behind your cell phone account, which we all know doesn't tell me anything about your location.

So ... you ready? Let's do it.

Otherwise just be quiet for chrisstsake. At this point, you're just being a little pest -- and that's probably all you've got, is the ability to be a pest -- here on the computer and to your customers in real life. Do you really think people can't understand about cell phone accounts not being tied to a physical address? Prove me wrong about your lack of courage ... give me your land line number.

If you don't give your real, land-line number, or at least agree to use it when you call me, I'm just not going to waste any more time. I love my real life, and I'm going to get back to it.

Jesus ... I'm done with this silly crap. This is the dumbest exchange I've ever had in my entire life. Should have never allowed myself to get dragged into your sad world.

Tomorrow I'll be in "banned camp" ... which is just another way of saying "the real world."

Good bye.

Last edited:
Cell phone isn't tied to your address ... call me on your land line and I'll know your address. You call my landline, and you'll have my address. Cell phone doesn't do that.

I'm not going to waste my time in the middle of the night if it's just a punk cussing on the phone, waking up my family, with no info about physical location.

Again ... let's share land lines ... scared?

I told you my name, and where I live ... I've backed up everything, and you've given nothing. And I'll even give you my land line number too. Otherwise, I'm not going to let you wake up my family, so that you can hide behind your cell phone account, which we all know doesn't tell me anything about your location.

So ... you ready? Let's do it.

Otherwise just be quiet for chrisstsake. You're being a little pest.

If you don't PM your real, land-line number, or at least agree to use it, I'm just not going to waste any more time. I love my real life, and I'm going to get back to it.

All you have told me and everyone else that has read this thread is you got some screws loose. I'm beginning to wonder why your so intent in trying to get peoples addresses. Something weird and strange about that non-sense. Your not on some list are ya, you gotta know where people live to talk to them on the phone, righttttttttttttt, something wrong there. Your either a weird sucker or just using that BS as an excuse for being a coward. Oh and furthermore ya nitwit, your in my thread , I'm not in yours so your the dayumm pest in case you didn't know it. Now I'm off to bed Robert. You should get to bed too and get well, nites..

All you have told me and everyone else that has read this thread is you got some screws loose. I'm beginning to wonder why your so intent in trying to get peoples addresses. Something weird and strange about that non-sense. Your not on some list are ya, you gotta know where people live to talk to them on the phone, righttttttttttttt, something wrong there. Your either a weird sucker or just using that BS as an excuse for being a coward. Oh and furthermore ya nitwit, your in my thread , I'm not in yours so your the dayumm pest in case you didn't know it. Now I'm off to bed Robert. You should get to bed too and get well, nites..

I tried to look him up, no go, no Robert Cohen listed in Potomac Montana. Closest I could find was a Martin Robert Cohen in Whitefish Montana. So he's probably lying about who he is, or that Martin guy is him, and he just left out some info. Or he's unlisted, so giving his name means squat, just like the chicken he is. Yella belly SOB.

Back