Just for giggles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you have told me and everyone else that has read this thread is you got some screws loose. I'm beginning to wonder why your so intent in trying to get peoples addresses. Something weird and strange about that non-sense. Your not on some list are ya, you gotta know where people live to talk to them on the phone, righttttttttttttt, something wrong there. Your either a weird sucker or just using that BS as an excuse for being a coward. Oh and furthermore ya nitwit, your in my thread , I'm not in yours so your the dayumm pest in case you didn't know it. Now I'm off to bed Robert. You should get to bed too and get well, nites..
Thall, is Montanaman one of your gay lovers? You're not screwing around on me already are you?
Gypo

Sad to hear that from you ... you don't sound like a happy (or proud) man. I've said my piece, and got no more to add. You wanna keep throwing silly crap out there, help yourself. I'm happy with my real life (and my beautiful wife) as it is. If you've got the nads to come out here and talk about it man to man, you'll see exactly what happens. If not, no point in wasting any more of my time. You wanna be the the chief of giggles on this forum, help yourself.

So ... go ahead and post some more giggle nonsense. I won't bother responding. I'll gladly give you the last word -- I don't need it.

Have fun with your ice cream.

This was post 102, good to see he won't bother responding much more.

Don't anybody call me here, you might wake up my parents......
They gave me a online curfew at midnight, even that liberal skype stuff....

Think about it ... would that really be so horrible? I mean ... is losing an "online identity" such a bad thing you need to be afraid of it? Every single one of us has a pair of Ba11z ... let's not willingly hand them over to the Lords Of The Internet.

Getting banned would put us all outdoors more ... not exactly the end of the world.

Hmmmmmm......Well Robert, you are not allowed to threaten other members here, and if you continue it will be real easy to find a place for you to view the forum from the cheap seats.

I would like to point out however, that you are acting like an a-hole on several fronts simultaneously.

You are saying Thall is hiding his name and location, huh. Boy, is that stupid. If it had teeth you'd a got bit right on the nose. Makes ya wonder who tom is trying to fool with that handle.
Your point about the cell phone is meek and makes you look like a weenie, a small, petty weenie, at that. Maybe a micro-weenie would be a better descriptor..............unless you wanted to add puny to it as well.
Your claims about all the positive rep you rec'd are ......well...horsecrap. You got two, and one was from Thall. You have gotten more negs than pos's on this matter, fwiw.
You shoulda sent your number, tom woulda called you, alot of folks use cell phones ya know, especially nice if you are on a natinal plan.
I know you are a "secret agent man, CIA Killer type, but just so you are aware, you can get a landline call that you can't view any info on and at the same time a cell phone is identifiable in most cases.

Recapping.......there is no penalty here for being a dumbass or a jerk or a miserable person or a complete dolt, but you can not harrass or threaten the members, that will get you TOS'd.

that will get you TOS'd.

Whoah ... please please ... not the cheap seats ...

Toss me ... you'd give me a good laugh.

Wouldn't bother me one bit to get "TOS'd" ... if this is the kind of place that defends a guy who's bragging about screwing with his customers, bragging about over-charging because the rate sign is inside instead of outside, doing work without permission and springing it on the customer, telling a wife it's $65 for a carb, and not telling her about the labor, and dissing a customer's wife, then I'm better off without this place.

I told him straight up what I thought he deserved ... then *he* was the one who launched a thousand insults. Go back and read the thread from the beginning. In my second post, I said I wasn't gonna fight about it, and then he gave more insults and said I was running to the closet.

And that's the only reason I got into where we live. But I never said "I'm comming to VA to kick your azz" ... I was just showing I wasn't running, like he said. Told him my name and location, Best he could come up with was Mickey Mouse. Hell ... this whole back and forth is Mickey-Mouse anyway.

About the phone calls, calling on the cell phone allows him to wake up my wife and daughter with a bunch of silly stuff that has no consequences. Can't do anything when someone is on their cell phone.

But a land line, that's different. It's obvious he doesn't have an unlisted #, or he wouldn't be so scared to share it ... or at least make a call FROM it. Do you know how many Tom Halls are listed in Virginia? But there's only one with that specific number. Doesn't take a "Secret Agent" like you said to see that. By the way ... it was other members who said his first name and state ... not him, so technically we're all breaking the precious "rules" here.

About the negs ... not that it matters, but I said very clearly ... two negs and two positives. THALL himself already told everyone he was one of the positives. Since then, there have been two more negs as of this writing. I'm sure there will be more later ... since no one else seems to think he contributed to this nonsense. But hey ... it doesn't really matter anyway. My wife, my friends, my daughter and my dog all think I'm great ... LOL. The only thing that bothers me is that I allowed myself to get dragged into this idiot back-and-forth in the first place.

So ... go ahead ... "TOS" me ... better yet ... I'll toss this website if you guys want to defend people who brag about stuff like THALL did. I'm really amazed. I saw too much of that kind of crap in the DC area, which is why I moved to Montana, where people just don't do that. I guess I'm just not used to the BS anymore. My Stihl dealer is awesome ... he and I both enjoy saws and I'll bet he has a great time with a lot of other customers too.

So go flame away ... it'll give me a great laugh. LOL

Good Bye. I'm outta here.

Last edited:
The people who sent me positive reps and said bad things about THALL ... I'll just leave that between him and them.

And by the way ... several people have sent reps and PMs telling me they agree with what I said.

By the way, these were your previous posts where you claimed multiple reps for arguing with Tom. I called horsecrap on it, and damn if that wasn't the truth.

Whoah ...
About the negs ... not that it matters, but I said very clearly ... two negs and two positives. THALL himself already told everyone he was one of the positives. Since then, there have been two more negs as of this writing.

Ugh, no you didn't say anything of the kind clearly, you flat out lied to bolster your argument.

Since you also seem to be clueless as well as miserable, let me ask you to show us all or even yourself where anyone representing this site defended Thall or his statements. You were simply told that you are not allowed to threaten the membership, period.

So, you got one positive rep, one is not several or multiple or plural, just so you know.

The good news is..........if your dog likes you, you are probably salvagable. ;)

Try and not be wrapped so tight, that is why you moved to montana isn't it?

Montana Man,

Why don't you and Tommie smoke the peace pipe?

First, Tommie is easy to find. A little investigation on this site, and you could figure it out.

Second, Tommie likes to tell stories, and you may have read more into the stories than was really there. It's entertainment. It's the stories from the other side of the sales counter we don't often see.

Third, Tommie goes out of his way to help people with problems. I live several states away and he's helped me. Why? I don't know. But no explaination squares with your characterization of him.

Now, you speak your mind and that is valued on this site. I'm lighting the pipe. Aaah, I took the first hit. I just passed the pipe to you.

Whatcha gonna do?

ole joat

Last edited:
So, you got one positive rep, one is not several or multiple or plural, just so you know.

Ok ... you're right about that ... but it wasn't a deliberate or "flat out" lie. I was typing fast and heavy, and I didn't notice the pos rep and the positive PM were from the same guy. I thought it was two ... I was just doing a quick read of the messages while I was in the CP. I saw THALL's rep, the other guy's rep, and the other guy's PM. I didn't look carefully enough to notice the rep and PM were from the same guy. Then I got back to this stupid thread.

The good news is..........if your dog likes you, you are probably salvagable. ;)

Try and not be wrapped so tight, that is why you moved to montana isn't it?

Well, that's the most reasonable response I've heard on this thread. Thank you for that.

But let me ask you something ... why has no one said it's not ok for THALL to call someone a girl, a p-ssy, a "boy", running to the closet, etc. And when I had already said I was done fighting, he kept coming back with more insults. I would have never given my name and asked for his if he hadn't said that.

The only thing I'll add is that I never specifically threatened him. Just asked if he wanted to arrange a meeting -- a meeting with real consequences, not BS over a cell phone.

In any case ... being banned would would do me some good. This was one stupid, stupid, stupid embarrassing argument, and a massive waste of time. And I'll own up to my half of it.

Being banned from the website would force me to walk away from the BS, which would do me a lot of good.

Good bye.

Last edited:
I like cake!!!

Thall, come on over and have some of this DQ ice cream cake. There's plenty to go around. :)

yL,

DQ "stuff" is NOT ice cream.

Ice cream: Start with a White Mountain freezer, five pounds of salt, 20 pounds of ice, and cream. Add other items to suit taste. Do not shake, stir.

A public service announcement,

ole joat

yL,

DQ "stuff" is NOT ice cream.

Ice cream: Start with a White Mountain freezer, five pounds of salt, 20 pounds of ice, and cream. Add other items to suit taste. Do not shake, stir.

A public service announcement,

ole joat

I agree, not real "ice cream" but their cakes are amazing. The best ice cream I ever had is about 10 minutes from here, homemade and any flavor you can imagine. They are also a game inspection station for bear and moose, gotta love Maine. :)

I agree, not real "ice cream" but their cakes are amazing. The best ice cream I ever had is about 10 minutes from here, homemade and any flavor you can imagine. They are also a game inspection station for bear and moose, gotta love Maine. :)

yL,

Amazing you say. Wonder if it will clean that Tillotson HS from that 621?

ole joat

"arrange a meeting"????

"With real consequences"?????

That intimates something violent.

Childishly absurd as well, from the logistics alone.......

How many times are you going to say, "Outta Here" and "Goodbye"???

If you say you are going to drop it, then do so, quit begging to get banned,
to somehow baste your ego.

Or stick around, and play nice with us kids, no matter. We really are a
fun bunch, and help a lot of folks fix their chainsaws.

Montana Man,
Why don't you and Tommie smoke the peace pipe?

Well ... it's been a while since I smoked the old "pipe" if you get my drift, but you are obviously right.

First, Tommie is easy to find. A little investigation on this site, and you could figure it out.

Hey .. it's not like I want to go hunt somebody down with a gun in my hand. I offered up my info and asked for his. Was that stupid of me? Yes ... but what's done is done.

Second, Tommie likes to tell stories, and you may have read more into the stories than was really there. It's entertainment. It's the stories from the other side of the sales counter we don't often see.

Third, Tommie goes out of his way to help people with problems. I live several states away and he's helped me. Why? I don't know. But no explaination squares with your characterization of him.

Well ... I honestly had no idea he had helped so many people. I respect that. I've given and received lot's of real-world help from other subject forums (ultralight airplanes), and I know what a good thing that is. The scenes he described sounded like the exact opposite of what you described. I guess I don't know him, and he doesn't know me, which is usually the case when two people are being A-holes to each other.

Now, you speak your mind and that is valued on this site. I'm lighting the pipe. Aaah, I took the first hit. I just passed the pipe to you.

Whatcha gonna do?

ole joat

Yeah ... of course you're right. A few hits would mellow this situation just right. LOL.

Anyway ... I'm sure there's gonna be a lot more pissed off responses coming. Maybe people won't get this far ... or maybe they will read this far and still shout about it anyway.

I'm going to let it roll off ... I do like this site, and I value what people have to say.

Peace to everyone ... including Tommie.

Last edited:
Well ... it's been a while since I smoked the old "pipe" if you get my drift, but you are obviously right.

Hey .. it's not like I want to go hunt somebody down with a gun in my hand. I offered up my info and asked for his. Was that stupid of me? Yes ... but what's done is done.

Well ... I honestly had no idea he had helped so many people. I respect the hell out of that. I've given and received lot's of real-world help from other subject forums (ultralight airplanes), and I know what a good thing that is. The scenes he described sounded like the exact opposite of what you described. Thanks for rounding out the picture. I obviously don't know him, and he doesn't know me, which is usually the case when two people are being A-holes to each other.

Yeah ... of course you're right. A few hits would mellow this situation just right. LOL.

Anyway ... I'm sure there's gonna be a lot more pissed off responses coming. Maybe people won't get this far ... or maybe they will read this far and still shout about it anyway.

I'm going to let it roll off ... I do like this site, and I value what people have to say.

Peace to everyone ... including Tommie.

Double M,

Good deal, or cool beans. Another hit or two on the pipe and cool beans will make sense.

Now, gimme another hit off that pipe,

ole joat

Well ... I honestly had no idea he had helped so many people. I respect the hell out of that. The scenes he described sounded like the exact opposite of what you described. Thanks for rounding out the picture. I obviously don't know him, and he doesn't know me, which is usually the case when two people are being A-holes to each other.

Yeah, Tommy's a good guy. Like was said, he just likes to tell a good story. He also likes a good verbal "exchange". Let me clue you in...you won't win! He is a master at dodge ball if nothing else. He will turn everything you through at him and throw it right back at you. He's really nothing more than a Big Prick, lol. Old story...you'd have to read this thread, LINK. We passed the peace pipe afterwards:cheers:.

"arrange a meeting"????

"With real consequences"?????

That intimates something violent.

When the consequences are real, the behavior is usually better ... on BOTH sides of the argument -- thus, there's not likely to be any real violence. It's like when a teacher takes two kids (and yes, I know I was acting like a kid) and tells them to go fight all by themselves. It generally takes the wind out of the whole situation. With a cell phone, there would just be more stupid insults, and I was just really sick of that ... OK?

And yes ... you're right about playing nice ... this is a great site, and yes I was being an A-hole -- I don't think I was the only one being an A-hole, but right now, it's probably best if I speak only for myself. I'll take the consequences because I've earned them.

Now ... I've smoked the proverbial peace pipe and I'm playing nice ... wanna join?

Last edited:
Yeah, Tommy's a good guy. Like was said, he just likes to tell a good story. He also likes a good verbal "exchange". Let me clue you in...you won't win! He is a master at dodge ball if nothing else. He will turn everything you through at him and throw it right back at you. He's really nothing more than a Big Prick, lol. Old story...you'd have to read this thread, LINK. We passed the peace pipe afterwards:cheers:.

.......and the 180 rod floats to the surface again.......:popcorn::popcorn:

Back