Just won this auction....what do you think?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple of eBay deals that were bad, but didn't have much tied up in them. On the other hand, I've had some great eBay deals. It's a flip of the coin, and I hope this one works out for you.

If anyone needs it I get MS660s for $850. shipping runs around $25.

Fred

Just let me know how many you need. You will pay the same I do.

Fred

I'll just call you.

begleytree said:
I was at ronnie's last week. NIB 660 mag $999. Right there by the time you up to a 32" B&C
auction went to 612 + 39ship=651 Ok, I see your question, $350 instead of $250. Musta been late last nite!
Dunno if thats enough to make a diff towards a new saw. Still way high to me on a risk saw from ebay.
-Ralph

Just .02 cents worth of my idea of simple math.

If a $1000.00 saw has 1000 hours till junk, (HTJ) thats a buck an hour to run it. Keeping normal maintenance of course.

At $650,00 by the looks of what I hope is the saws original bar, there is an easy 750 hours left in the use of the saw, if it pans out good at the guys word?

Most here could get way more then 1000 hours on a 660 , but it is sad that there are so many that will try passing off total wore out junk.

I talked to this guy today and got that saw PLUS another NIB 660 for a smoking good deal. I will let everyone know what that used saw is like when it arrives next week. I told him keep the bar but send the chain. I am going to throw a bar on this used one clean it up real good check it over and then probably sell it and keep the new one. I will put it in the for sale foru for 650 for the powerheador 690 with a 25" .063, .404 B&C. I had these on my 084 and used them for MAYBE 4 hours total.

OR
Maybe ll keep the new one stock and send the used one to one of the may great builders out there to be "massaged"

Keep the eBay 660 and get the big bore kit to bump from 92cc up to 98cc from Baileys. Then have it ported! I think the big bore kit will be available around the end of the year.

e-bay NO WAY

Bought 3 saws 1 from a stihl DEALER said ran great> HAHAHAHAHA If I can't get on this site I'll buy new. I contacted the seller he said it ran great took it to my dealer and he laugh and told me to have the guy call him long story short I'm out $265.00. Oh some of the problems low compresion, carb studs stripped, carb needed to be rebuilt, ect. E-bay a great place to buy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----------------TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'd GO TO WAL-MART FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A VERY UNHAPPY E-BAY WINNER????????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY:deadhorse: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Hopefully this saw is as nice a runner as it is a looker.

If not I am using PayPal to pay with and the descripton said excellent!

Latest posts

Back