kidcarsusa.com stay away from them!!!Warning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yinyang911

Reaction score
I recently purchase the truck from kidcarsusa.com.let me say WOW!!:mad:That was the worst dealer i ever been to.:msp_sad:They would say anything to get the truck sold. I brought a 2002 GMC altec with 61' working height bucket truck.They gave me a call that the bucket truck was ready for pick up.When got their.The truck was not ready to drive of the lot and seem nothing was tested the bucket or truck to make sure it was working as it should.As the sale person starte the pony motor up,it sounded strange and it was hesitating missing run rough and the sale person told me it was normal.I keep telling them they is something wrong with the motor so they took in side the shop to fix it and now it run good. took the truck for test drive it run like..Crap..I mean this truck keep stalling and no power.Got stuck in traffic and other car amost hit me from behind and gave me the finger.don't know why they don't test drive their truck before selling it to the public.Stupid dealer!!So they took the truck in the garage to see what wrong with it.He came back told me it was fix..Took it home driving on toll rd interstate 80 east going home to Ohio..Guess what happen?In the middle toll road as we got on..The freaking radiator start to smoke and steam and it was leaking..man I was so piss off..So I call Curt tillman owner kidcarsusa.com all he could say is sorry .!!So I have to find the garage that sell the leak stopper and radiator cap that blow out and can not find the cap for radiator. I lost near 7 hour just try to get the truck home..To every body out their stay away from this dealer They are a snake oil !!Also they do not inspected their equipment out by the certified person..They told me they inspected by their own shop.i tell you what that do not cut it.. Please people go to a real dealer who know what they are doing and get the truck inspected by a certified person.. and one more thing got the truck home and was lubeing the grease fitting guess what i found in the fiber glass tubing?Bird nest that was binding up the chain in side the tubing as the boon goes up.man i was so piss..A Warning to ALL Stay away from this dealership kidcarsusa.com ..if you want to end up like me..:mad: Here link to the truck i brought from them through Ebay. 2002 gmc chipper dump bucket truck check out our store for more in Commercial Trucks | eBay Motors or item number 321126761406

I am going to file a complaint to better business bureau ..I hope that well do good..

Leave it up please

I also had major issues with the truck I bought, my bad for dealing with them. Once I got home, we went over the truck again, and found many "quick" fixes that had come undone during the trip. These guys are liars, they lied about being vets to get me to trust them a bit. I know that this was deleted, but it needs to be known, so other guys don't go there and deal with the same stuff. I feel like a newb because of this, but when they threw the vet thing in, I felt that they wouldn't do me wrong. Well the joke was on me. These guys are straight crooks. So as I was traveling home from Cali, I was dealing with these guys on the phone, they where sending me pics of the truck that I was buying, the truck that my F-I-L picked up was not the same one. I know, I KNOW! Dumb aas me. Never dreamed they would pull some **** like this. Learn from my dumb aas mistake. Stay far ways from these turds. I have no problem with peeps posting this, Darrin may and if so he will tell me. We need to be able to pass on this info to the other guys, like I said, so that way the word is out. The only people that will look out for us is................US!

Yes, warnings like this need to stay posted. I wouldn't mind hearing comments on the best places to buy a used bucket truck (not including auctions).

I struggled through the first post trying to read between the lines. Then I read where sgreanbeans had the same kind of problems with them. That goes a long ways towards making the first post worth keeping. Perhaps we need a heading, or continuing thread, where we can keep such posts for reference.
While the opinions of most folks aren't worth the cost of the electrons to display them, some folks here are very worth listening to. We know who they are, and there needs to be some way of keeping threads like this available. May as well put it with the threads about the clown in Michigan that paints turds for resale.

Rick

I recently purchase the truck from kidcarsusa.com.let me say WOW!!:mad:That was the worst dealer i ever been to.:msp_sad:They would say anything to get the truck sold. I brought a 2002 GMC altec with 61' working height bucket truck.They gave me a call that the bucket truck was ready for pick up.When got their.The truck was not ready to drive of the lot and seem nothing was tested the bucket or truck to make sure it was working as it should.As the sale person starte the pony motor up,it sounded strange and it was hesitating missing run rough and the sale person told me it was normal.I keep telling them they is something wrong with the motor so they took in side the shop to fix it and now it run good. took the truck for test drive it run like..Crap..I mean this truck keep stalling and no power.Got stuck in traffic and other car amost hit me from behind and gave me the finger.don't know why they don't test drive their truck before selling it to the public.Stupid dealer!!So they took the truck in the garage to see what wrong with it.He came back told me it was fix..Took it home driving on toll rd interstate 80 east going home to Ohio..Guess what happen?In the middle toll road as we got on..The freaking radiator start to smoke and steam and it was leaking..man I was so piss off..So I call Curt tillman owner kidcarsusa.com all he could say is sorry .!!So I have to find the garage that sell the leak stopper and radiator cap that blow out and can not find the cap for radiator. I lost near 7 hour just try to get the truck home..To every body out their stay away from this dealer They are a snake oil !!Also they do not inspected their equipment out by the certified person..They told me they inspected by their own shop.i tell you what that do not cut it.. Please people go to a real dealer who know what they are doing and get the truck inspected by a certified person.. and one more thing got the truck home and was lubeing the grease fitting guess what i found in the fiber glass tubing?Bird nest that was binding up the chain in side the tubing as the boon goes up.man i was so piss..A Warning to ALL Stay away from this dealership kidcarsusa.com ..if you want to end up like me..:mad: Here link to the truck i brought from them through Ebay. 2002 gmc chipper dump bucket truck check out our store for more in Commercial Trucks | eBay Motors or item number 321126761406

I am going to file a complaint to better business bureau ..I hope that well do good..

Honestly, I'm not sure what is worse, your experience or your grammar.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that posts like that are against AS rules. There used to be a lot of beware ebay seller XXX type posts, but they all got deleted. As we all know, there are two sides to most stories, but this one sounds pretty straight forward.

A lot of us have been through the experience of selling something that was actually quite good to someone who was just a retard, or destroyed the item, or was just plain and simple a scammer. How would you like it if your reputation got hurt by someone like that talking out against you? The trouble is that AS can't adjudicate, and it can't very well invite all sides to speak their part either - that just turns into a mud slinging match.

I just recently bought a truck from Forestry Equipment of Shelby and they are good to deal with. They found some problems with the truck after I had purchased it but before I picked the truck up. They fixed it all and didnt charge a thing, not cheap fixes either. They're just good honest people and they are honest about their equipment they sell.

I'm pretty sure that posts like that are against AS rules. There used to be a lot of beware ebay seller XXX type posts, but they all got deleted. As we all know, there are two sides to most stories, but this one sounds pretty straight forward.

A lot of us have been through the experience of selling something that was actually quite good to someone who was just a retard, or destroyed the item, or was just plain and simple a scammer. How would you like it if your reputation got hurt by someone like that talking out against you? The trouble is that AS can't adjudicate, and it can't very well invite all sides to speak their part either - that just turns into a mud slinging match.

I would like to see the owner of kidcars come on here and try to defend his rep. The owner knows what kind of dealer he is. They dont get any repeat customers and make a living on mostly first time truck buyers that learn the hard way.

I would like to see the owner of kidcars come on here and try to defend his rep. The owner knows what kind of dealer he is. They dont get any repeat customers and make a living on mostly first time truck buyers that learn the hard way.

There are several "outfits" around that operate exactly the same way...they claim to know a lot about bucket trucks but they don't and they target first timers and guys that actually know less than them.

Some of those other boards even email the dealer and invite them to tell their side of the story. Many times when the dealer sees an unhappy customer talking about them on a board like this that reaches a large percentage of the industry that they sell to they bend over backwards to make it right. And don't forget that Google and the other search engines are going to put this thread at the top for anybody searching for kidcarsusa. Not something they would want.

Bobcat of Rockford for a SG30 stump grinder

Here is my experience with Bobcat of Rockford. Filed complains with BBB. They don't care!
The SkidSteer Forum > Forum

"I was so happy that I found a SG30 for my MT55 when I saw their add. However, it turned out to be a very bad experience. Before you deal with Bobcat of Rockford, think again! If you want to know more about it, let me know. I found this SG30 stump grinder attachment for Bobcat MT50 series (MT55, MT52 and MT50) on the internet advertised by Bobcat of Rockford IL as a 2005 model in working condition for $2500. I then contacted the dealership and confirmed that it's indeed in working condition. We agreed to schedule the pickup day at March 25th, 2013. I drove 8 hours and arrived at the dealership on the 25th to pick up the unit after making $2500 cash payment. The sales person picked up the attachment with a larger Bobcat trying to load on my truck. Clearly they did not have a compatible Bobcat (MT50 series) to test run the attachment and load it. As a result of that, he cannot properly secure the attachment to the larger Bobcat, only with the right side attached while transporting the attachment from where it was stored to my truck. After I got home the next day, I immediately unloaded the attachment, started my MT55 Bobcat and try to attach and test run it. First thing I noticed is that the mounting plate (the frame) on the attachment is twisted and will not fit on my "bob tach". I measured the surface of both the stump grinder attachment and my bob tach with a straight edge and confirmed that the twisting or distortion is indeed on the attachment not on my bob tach. Furthermore, the control system which let the grinder head swing up and down, right to right does not work. The grinding wheel does rotate as expected. I immediately contacted Brett (the sales person at the dealership) and informed him of the issues. After working with their mechanics over the phone, I did get the control system work (about 4 hours of work). However, the twisted frame can only be corrected by a machine shop with the proper equipment. I got a quote from a local industrial clock shop for $375 to fix the problem. When I talked to the service manager at the dealership (Greg), He agreed that it is a reasonable price for the job. He then transferred to back to the sales person Brett to get permission for the work. I asked for $500 refund to cover the repair cost and the compromised condition of the attachment. Brett said that he needs to talk to the owner about it. Later he informed me that the owner does not want to pay for anything. At the time of the transaction, I was asked to sign some paper that this attachment does not carry any warranty. I should've questioned that, however did not out of my ignorance. I understand that since the unit is marketed as a functioning unit, the dealership should be responsible to bring it to a working condition before the transition. Obviously they did not do that. In our email communication, Brett did say "Had I known I would have had that taken care of before you took it"

Usually when tree equipment has a brand new white paint job and some new wheel simulators you might want to think twice. Schmidys machinery tossed my buddy a good one, truck was leaking antifreez in the oil on the ride home.

Average says they a bound to have angry customers with the amount of inventory they try to push , they are used trucks .... Maranuks had 25 at least .... Identical trucks..... he gave me 5 sets of keys at a time and said take your time and pick a truck I spent all day looking finally found a truck that satisfied me , and 8 years later its still kicking ...... To me paint means nothing it's not hiding anything but scratches , if your not qualified to know a hunk a #### take a mechanic engine oil mixing ?????? Plugged radiators , I mean any mechanic with basic knowledge could sniff that #### out in less then an hour .

Last edited:
Usually when tree equipment has a brand new white paint job and some new wheel simulators you might want to think twice. Schmidys machinery tossed my buddy a good one, truck was leaking antifreez in the oil on the ride home.

I have never bought anything from him but got into fuss with him on the phone...must have been 15 years ago.

Average says they a bound to have angry customers with the amount of inventory they try to push , they are used trucks .... Maranuks had 25 at least .... Identical trucks..... he gave me 5 sets of keys at a time and said take your time and pick a truck I spent all day looking finally found a truck that satisfied me , and 8 years later its still kicking ...... To me paint means nothing it's not hiding anything but scratches , if your not qualified to know a hunk a #### take a mechanic engine oil mixing ?????? Plugged radiators , I mean any mechanic with basic knowledge could sniff that #### out in less then an hour .

Thats the thing, alot of people buy a 10-13 year old truck for 20 some k and expect a new truck with no issues. Im not saying lying and putting bandaids on problems is right, but just saying.

I bought my bucket from I-80 and feel like I got a nice truck for a good price. They had just got eight trucks in and I drove out and spent most of the day going through them before picking one. I had a list of things I wanted done to it and told them how I wanted it set up and we negotiated a price.

Back