KIlled one in the woodshed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The copperhead, after I blew it apart with the 12 ga., and my wife's foot after she had been hit twice by said snake.

Holy Crap, hope she came out of that ok? Does that leave some sort of long term effects or not. We don't have hardly any poisonous ones around here.

I do not know if I could ever move to a poisinous snake area.I would not be cautious enough around down timber and big rocks.My hats off to you guys who are not bothered by big snakes

I always liked this one

rattleculvert.jpg

Each and EVERY one of those pictured would die a horrible death if they were anywhere CLOSE to my proximity.

I promise they would go up in a blaze of glory for all you snake lovers.:blob2:

I don't care if their presence could cure the common cold....they are NOT gonna locate around me.

Each and EVERY one of those pictured would die a horrible death if they were anywhere CLOSE to my proximity.

I promise they would go up in a blaze of glory for all you snake lovers.:blob2:

I don't care if their presence could cure the common cold....they are NOT gonna locate around me.
Gettin a little nervuos lookin at the pics are ya. lol I will agree on the killing of all the poisenous ones especially around the house. I'm not a snake lover just ain't scared of them like wasp. WASP, WASP okay now i'm shaking..lol

Gettin a little nervuos lookin at the pics are ya. lol I will agree on the killing of all the poisenous ones especially around the house. I'm not a snake lover just ain't scared of them like wasp. WASP, WASP okay now i'm shaking..lol

Naaa....I ain't scared of them either. I will walk right up to them....to eliminate them.:angry:

Holy Crap, hope she came out of that ok? Does that leave some sort of long term effects or not. We don't have hardly any poisonous ones around here.
She spent 3 days in the hospital...couldn't walk on her own for 2 months....still gives her some pain during rainy spells...

Ever had one bite 'ya, bro?...if not, look at #102 again...
No, I'm not saying they shouldn't be killed. i will kill the poisenous ones. i was just tryin to freak some of you guys out.lol and apparently it worked. I understand your hate for them after the incident with your wife. I don't blame you for killing them either cause i do. As i said i am not a snake lover, i won't kill the non poisenous ones though. I've been bit several times by non poisenous ones playing with them as a child but have been lucky so far with the pit vipers. I don't mess with them as much as we used to either, usually break out the 12 gauge on them.

And, as I said earlier...I don't kill black snakes...they supposedly keep out the poisonous ones, but never saw any black snakes last year, 1st year ever in the 25 yrs. I've lived there.

And, as I said earlier...I don't kill black snakes...they supposedly keep out the poisonous ones, but never saw any black snakes last year, 1st year ever in the 25 yrs. I've lived there.
Yeah i used to see ckicken snakes or black snakes around here but they have cleared out so much land to build houses and they have seemed to disappear. Too many humans, dogs, cats, and other things to keep them away.

Back