• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade l65 husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnses

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
l65-2.jpg l65-2.jpg l65-4.jpg l65.jpg l65.jpg l65-3.jpg I have a l65 husky in what I would call good shape. Runs well and oils not sure of compression but can measure. When I got it had real stale fuel and fuel line like a worm. So did fuel line and filter and tightened up the muffler and changed the fuel breather hose. Ran it some with a 22 inch 3/8 chain and ran well idles quite like a moped....looking to trade for a 2 series husky project but not a pile up junk...already have a 262 xp so looking for something different in the 2 series line or something stihl...can email some picts but will try to get some up looking for a 064 too that isn't beat to death...

thanks

Attachments

• l65-4.jpg
    l65-4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
Good looking saw. I'll bet that your best option might be to state what you would take in cash..

Moped umm ahhhh Mopeds are like fat chicks ( no 150, just no ) its fun and all just don't let your friends see you riding one is all..... Bump for a good ole saw

It has a scored p&c. Has the stock plastic clamp on intake boot, famous for an air leak.
There is a discussion in the chainsaw forum with pics and much more.

Back