Large inventory for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott,
Is the Stihl 028 avaialble? I think it was number 77.
What shape is it in? I'm looking for a project saw and thought that this would be a good one.

Toneman said:
Scott,
Is the Stihl 028 avaialble? I think it was number 77.
What shape is it in? I'm looking for a project saw and thought that this would be a good one.

As of yesterday I have stripped and inventoried every single one of my Stihl Parts saws:clap: :clap: If you look at my ebay listings you will find all the stihl parts I have there. I'm working on the huskys now.

Homelite 410

If you have any part for a homelite 410,I will be more than happy to pay parts and shipping.Extra if that will motivate you

CrazyCarl said:
Have you had a chance to see if you had a Homelite 410 in that bunch?

I've tried emailing you several times. I have the part that holds the oiler but none of the rest of what you're looking for.

Just wondering what the lightest and smallest capacity engine (possibly reeded) is that you have there and that runs? Would you be willing to post to Australia, if so how much? I am thinking of using a small chainsaw for a RC car, its just I cant find any chainsaws around where I live :bang:

cul8ter said:
Just wondering what the lightest and smallest capacity engine (possibly reeded) is that you have there and that runs? Would you be willing to post to Australia, if so how much? I am thinking of using a small chainsaw for a RC car, its just I cant find any chainsaws around where I live :bang:

If you do a little research you'll find that a small homelite (super 2, XL or XL2) is really popular for RC uses. It's about 34cc and the engine is completely seperable from the saw body.

I have many of those little homelites.

Mcculloch

I would like to know if you have any McCulloch saws close to a 890, and I am looking for a BP-1 also.

poulan super 33

I know this is an old post but your the only hope that I have from the searches that I've done online.I have a poulan super 31 w/ a bad cylinder that used to be my fathers that I want to get fixed and give back as it was his favorate prefered even over newer/lighter saws.Would the super 33 you have work, or do you know where I might find what I need. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back