Let's Port This Brand New J'Red 2253.......Then Raffle It Off!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little more eye candy.......one of our members donated this sweet new J'Red bar and a nice new chain.

I was told that the raffle would start when I was done porting the saw and posting the videos........no pressure on ol' Randy at all. :laugh:

I bought this saw from Brad with donations from our members......it's already been muffler modded and has a tank or so thru it.......a video is uploading now.

Damn that's purty.....I hope I win. :rock:

Randy, what bar and chain is on the 2253? Looks like a Total with Jonsered brand. What lenght and where can you get them?

Hey guys. Like Randy said, we'll be kicking off the raffle as soon as the saw is done. It'll be run like previous raffles. Details will come in a new thread when we get there. This thread will focus on the saw and the build. Go Randy:rock:

No, I'm getting it back. I need a Mastermind saw:biggrin:

I'm scratching my head a little trying to work it with a popup and a base gasket. I cut the base a little to tighten the squish up some more.......set the exhaust at 104.5° and am working on the transfers now. It's gonna turn out pretty well I think.......sort of a Brad/Randy mix on the porting. :laugh:

I reckon that fits well with what we are doing here. :rock:

I'm scratching my head a little trying to work it with a popup and a base gasket. I cut the base a little to tighten the squish up some more.......set the exhaust at 104.5° and am working on the transfers now. It's gonna turn out pretty well I think.......sort of a Brad/Randy mix on the porting. :laugh:

I reckon that fits well with what we are doing here. :rock:

No tgerloff92 in the mix?

Latest posts

Back