Let's Port This Brand New J'Red 2253.......Then Raffle It Off!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that second cut I thought it was gonna stall out. I was thinking WTH? Then I remembered I was running an Autotune. :laugh:

By the time it got to the last cut it was running real well though. :cheers:

[video=youtube;iebah04lJzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iebah04lJzQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice ass? :msp_wub:

OK fellers.......this saw will be raffled off. Every ten bucks gets a ticket. Every penny of this money will go to...............one of our members that was in the hospital recently. :msp_sneaky:

I posted this on another site many of us visit too.

Now I think this needs to run for a couple of weeks, to let everyone in that wants in.

Brad will take care of that part of this. He's good at that sort of thing......I'm not.

While this is happening.........I'll be porting the next saw we are gonna raffle off. All I'll tell y'all about it is that it is a new in the box, never started Stihl....... :rock:

Nope......never heard that. :popcorn:

Well now you have, when do I get muh reach around? :D

OK fellers.......this saw will be raffled off. Every ten bucks gets a ticket. Every penny of this money will go to...............one of our members that was in the hospital recently. :msp_sneaky:

I posted this on another site many of us visit too.

Now I think this needs to run for a couple of weeks, to let everyone in that wants in.

Brad will take care of that part of this. He's good at that sort of thing......I'm not.

While this is happening.........I'll be porting the next saw we are gonna raffle off. All I'll tell y'all about it is that it is a new in the box, never started Stihl....... :rock:

You rock Randall, but a Stihl:msp_scared: Lordly I'd have to sell it and send the proceeds back, my Huskys don't like them things :msp_sneaky:

Well now you have, when do I get muh reach around? :D

You rock Randall, but a Stihl:msp_scared: Lordly I'd have to sell it and send the proceeds back, my Huskys don't like them things :msp_sneaky:

I couldn't never reach around your fat ass Al. You might be a midget......but you're a fat little bastard.

Even you would like this Stihl.......it comes with a bar and everthang.

I know you'll sell 5, if 250 it just changes the odds a little. Just thinking out loud.

I know you'll sell 5, if 250 it just changes the odds a little. Just thinking out loud.

I see what you're getting at now. Well since this is to help a well respected member out......we probably will sell several. How many would be a good limit in your mind?

Also keep in mind, that as soon as this raffle ends another one will begin.....

I couldn't never reach around your fat ass Al. You might be a midget......but you're a fat little bastard.

Even you would like this Stihl.......it comes with a bar and everthang.

LOL. My wife's sitting in the den wondering what I'm laughing so hard about!!

I see what you're getting at now. Well since this is to help a well respected member out......we probably will sell several. How many would be a good limit in your mind?

Also keep in mind, that as soon as this raffle ends another one will begin.....

Beats me. Never bought into a saw raffle before. I would be curious AFTER the raffle is finished how many were sold.

Back