Let's Port This Brand New J'Red 2253.......Then Raffle It Off!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to tell , this morning I looked down and there were about 100 guests logged in on the thread most don't understand , someone mentioned that there was 350ish logged in on the chainsaw forum around supper time so I guess people are finding the work around .
It might be wise to make a sticky announcements in all the other forums to get the message out .

I couldn't never reach around your fat ass Al. You might be a midget......but you're a fat little bastard.

Even you would like this Stihl.......it comes with a bar and everthang.

Well that's pretty rude, you chicken legged bastid. I ain't gradiated into bibs yet cause my pants fall down at will :msp_rolleyes: WTH is this Stihl thing you speak of anyway?

I would say the raffle, for me at least isn't about the saw rather its about helping a great member. If a saw is won, that's a nice bonus....but helping out is what its about. Don't limit the ticket number in my opinion as then you limit what can be donated to the cause.

Just my $.02 but what do I know?

I would say the raffle, for me at least isn't about the saw rather its about helping a great member. If a saw is won, that's a nice bonus....but helping out is what its about. Don't limit the ticket number in my opinion as then you limit what can be donated to the cause.

Just my $.02 but what do I know?

Brad just sent me an email......the raffle will soon be live. :rock:

LOL....Sez the man who won 3 of the last 4 saw raffles.....juz sayin.....LOL!!!

Hey Jerry!!!!

Steven (Work saw collector) has won a few too......I think they win a lot because they buy a lot of tickets. :msp_sneaky:

Hell I won one once too. :rock:

I was thinking real hard who would this be for and i came to a conclusion that was right under my nose all this time. He would normally have posted in this thread for sure but has not. I'm gonna leave it at that. I'm sure many of you already know. I was just a bit slow.

Where can i git some of them Masterminded overhauls ?? :)

I get mine at the Goodwill Store Ron........glad to see you out and about my friend.

Ron, I hear a raffle is about to start.......would you be so kind as to tell us who this raffle is for?

LOL...I was just razzin' Jerry......but I do agree completely with his earlier statement about limits and disclosure......etc..

I don't really think a limit would be a good idea.......a end date needs to be set though....

Back