lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1969 BSA 750 Rocket III. Bought it out of a chicken coup storage room in 1974 for $500 It had around 3,000 miles on it. The P.O. got scared and parked it. It was so dirty you couldn't tell what color it was. It was a working chicken coup It required many hours with steel wool and semi chrome to get the metal parts to look respectable. Those batman mufflers produced the nicest sound I have ever heard from a stock bike. A low booming sound without any sharp tones. The sound probably radiated from the flat sides of the muffler acting like the heads of a base drum.

1969 BSA 750 Rocket III. Bought it out of a chicken coup storage room in 1974 for $500 It had around 3,000 miles on it. The P.O. got scared and parked it. It was so dirty you couldn't tell what color it was. It was a working chicken coup It required many hours with steel wool and semi chrome to get the metal parts to look respectable. Those batman mufflers produced the nicest sound I have ever heard from a stock bike. A low booming sound without any sharp tones. The sound probably radiated from the flat sides of the muffler acting like the heads of a base drum.
I own it's cousin,1973 Triumph 750 Bonnie. All original, even the paint. I rebuilt the engine foe a guy, he rode it 1/4 mi in first gear, Turned around and came back, asked if I wanted to buy it as it scared him! That was in 84, got it for $750 cash, been mine ever since.

wish I still had this one.
BSA 750 - Copy (2).JPG

what the hell imaging chasing plugging all the oil leaks :)

Meanwhwile im looking at this tomoz 1993 CBR 600F very cheap lowish 53K clicks so a maybe ATM will need to listen to donk and check what needs fix up View attachment 1092762

View attachment 1092761
Fresh seals, professionally restored, I'd be more concerned with the Lucas Prince of darkness electrics myself. ( not to mention the Smiths Guages ) 😂

Latest posts

Back