lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That windscreen is absolutely schweet though don't get rid of that! :rolleyes:

Just think, almost all bikes looked like that back in the day. Old friends of mine, twins actually, both had 84 Shadow 500's at school with bars like that. Always thought it felt goofy but they were cool bikes to ride, I actually learned on them.

That windscreen is absolutely schweet though don't get rid of that! :rolleyes:

Just think, almost all bikes looked like that back in the day. Old friends of mine, twins actually, both had 84 Shadow 500's at school with bars like that. Always thought it felt goofy but they were cool bikes to ride, I actually learned on them.
I won't get rid of anything. All the original parts will be stored. Those bars are terrible though. Half an hour on the machine and my wrists hurt from being cocked at that angle.

Here's mine...you won't see one of these everyday....Moto-Guzzi Stelvio
58AFAB3B-orig_zps9c4ce981.jpg

24E128DA-orig_zps70eb69ad.jpg

When I first looked I thought it was a TZ...then I thought no, how many people have a TZ. Very nice! Did you road race it? I see you are from down under...Phillip Island track?

When I first looked I thought it was a TZ...then I thought no, how many people have a TZ. Very nice! Did you road race it? I see you are from down under...Phillip Island track?
I didn't get to race it due to health issues but managed a track day with a couple of others that I had.

I always liked those old FL's. Great racing pics. Sorry to hear you can't ride anymore but from the pics you had a good run.

Latest posts

Back