Life span os a MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little wrist rocket has been running great for a year now. I take good care of it and expect to pick up another, maybe even an 020 this year just because.

Hey rope, btw, I'll trade you my 335, for your 200. :wink2:

I love the 200t's, but they do require some attention to stay in tip-top shape. With such a high performance engine in such a small package, they are bound to wear out faster.

That said, I buy every used one I can find around here, I have the knowledge to fix them from the ground up, so I just pay accordingly to condition.

I love the 200t's, but they do require some attention to stay in tip-top shape. With such a high performance engine in such a small package, they are bound to wear out faster.

That said, I buy every used one I can find around here, I have the knowledge to fix them from the ground up, so I just pay accordingly to condition.

Hey Andy when my 020T dies I am bringing it to you buddy. I also want you to keep this theme in your mind while you are rebuilding it....

YouTube - ‪Intro - Six Million Dollar Man‬‏

This thread makes me feel like Im not working enuf. Bought my first 200t back in 03 and cept for the carb gumming up like clockwork every 2 years(same with the other 3 I own), I havent had a single problem. I really didnt think they ever died. But I have over forty saws so the work load gets shifted around. Always 93 octane, and a lil rich on the oil to comp for ethonol. My buddy had a few 020's from the early 90's that wouldnt idle but cut like hell till they were stolen in 05'.:spam:

This thread makes me feel like Im not working enuf. Bought my first 200t back in 03 and cept for the carb gumming up like clockwork every 2 years(same with the other 3 I own), I havent had a single problem. I really didnt think they ever died. But I have over forty saws so the work load gets shifted around. Always 93 octane, and a lil rich on the oil to comp for ethonol. My buddy had a few 020's from the early 90's that wouldnt idle but cut like hell till they were stolen in 05'.:spam:

Yeah that was what I was starting to think too....maybe I'm not working this 020 enough. Mine doesn't like to idle either but boy does that thing run strong and cut good at full throttle!

My little wrist rocket has been running great for a year now. I take good care of it and expect to pick up another, maybe even an 020 this year just because.

Hey rope, btw, I'll trade you my 335, for your 200. :wink2:

Its is a bucket lol I think most of its still there lol. The bearigs are slop toast if you get my drift:) So far the 192 still runs but is starting to have issues starting! I am opting for the new husky or johnny reb:)

Back