Life Update

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlympicYJ

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I'm finishing Forestry school. I will now have a Forest Tech degree and a B.S. in Forestry with a minor in Forest Operations. Graduation is Saturday and a final on Monday and I'm done! I also landed a job with one of the hardwood mills in the area as a Small Landowner Procurement Forester. It's a brand new position for this company and I will be developing the small landowner network in WA and I must say it's pretty exciting! Also tying the knot Jan. 3rd and start work Jan. 6th. Busy month for me to say the least. I also have to buy a truck for work; so throw that on the list of things to do as well lol. Was super busy over Thanksgiving with interviews and seeing family so haven't been on here much since. Hopefully now I'll have time to lurk around even more and share some pictures.

Best regards and happy holidays!

Well as some of you know I'm finishing Forestry school. I will now have a Forest Tech degree and a B.S. in Forestry with a minor in Forest Operations. Graduation is Saturday and a final on Monday and I'm done! I also landed a job with one of the hardwood mills in the area as a Small Landowner Procurement Forester. It's a brand new position for this company and I will be developing the small landowner network in WA and I must say it's pretty exciting! Also tying the knot Jan. 3rd and start work Jan. 6th. Busy month for me to say the least. I also have to buy a truck for work; so throw that on the list of things to do as well lol. Was super busy over Thanksgiving with interviews and seeing family so haven't been on here much since. Hopefully now I'll have time to lurk around even more and share some pictures.

Best regards and happy holidays!
Congrats!! It's really encouraging to us "older" woods people to see younger men getting into this lifestyle who really want to be here and have some experience in it. So many younger people get into this business because they're pencil-pushers, or bean counters or they just want a "job".You're doing this because you like it AND it's a job! Great to see, keep succeeding--work hard on your marriage, also--I've been married for 41 yrs., she supports me and I support her, and life is really great!

Latest posts

Back