Light Green Headers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bricks

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is there a way for me to change the header color in the tilte, that light green on the white background is a bear for me to read.

Hate to complain but!!!!!!!!!

It's not able to be changed without being able to get into the program which the owners can only do. The fields to fill out are alos hard to identify.

It's not able to be changed without being able to get into the program which the owners can only do. The fields to fill out are alos hard to identify.

Thanks

I just finally found the pole post ( could hardly read the title ) have not been here in a few days.......

Pink & blue 'envelopes' with lime green print = hard on the eyes.

There is a 'thing' called 'web safe' colors... but not seeing that here.

Shari

You might be able to hack into the site and do it, but complaining about the site is a punishable offense.

I'm guessing the colors were picked out by some computer geek with a pink mohawk. The reason the headers are green is it's more ecologically sound to use green electrons than black. Black is representative of coal which is evil and without it most computer screens would be black. Green is beautiful even if it makes you squint your eyes to read.

I know I am stupid and just want to enhance that a little.:hmm3grin2orange:
What is the difference between the Pink and Blue envelopes???:monkey:

Men posters versus women posters? :)

Seriously, my reference to 'web safe colors' means: Same color is seen across the board by multiple monitors/computer systems & (I think) they are also approved for persons with colorblindness. The color changes we are seeing are NOT 'web safe' colors.

Shari

The green text bugs me too. Hard on the eyes.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back