Line Clearance worker attacked by drug crazed H.O.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were groups of residents standing on sidewalks applauding their arrival from down south last Sept. after the hurricane went through here and we were without electricity for 7 days. They came in with electric contractors.

I'm heading into the power company this morning by request to talk about and document the ordeal. The only thing they would rather that I would have done different would have been to call the law before I call them.

Hopefully I'll have a better day today. :cheers:

Yeah you line clearance guys sure get a bad rap.

I hear the complaints all the time. They point at a tree under powerlines and tell me just look what they did to my tree. But then when an icestorm hits and trees and limbs take out power you guys get it again. :dunno:

I used to work for the power companies getting started and point at the lines and explain you all didn't plant the trees there. And that you guys have no choice but to hammer them back.
They seem to see the unbalanced trees but are blind to the power lines. :dunno:
garfieldhangover.jpg

We were suppose to do a huge silver maple up in NY on Sat. but the weather delayed until Sun. We got one lead down and this guy pulls up and says "thanks for starting so early (7:15)" so i said "no problem, glad to " Then he proceeds to say that he's a doctor and worked all night, and that all us PA people are a bunch hillbillies, and to tell Jessi (the guy that contracted me) thanks.... blah blah blah ...just running his mouth. So i asked him "why don't you get out of your car and tell him yourself ?" So he starts in again on how us PA people are inbred hicks and went on another rant...... So to make a long story short I told him if he calls me an inbred or a hick again i was going to puddle stomp his :censored: 3 ft under. Not the smartest thing i've ever done, i just lost my cool. There were some people fishing that started clapping and i told Jessi every that happened and apologized for loosing my cool. No biggy, No body here likes him.

Big termi glad you came out ok, terroristic threatening is a punishable offense. I have been there on two different occasions once doing the right thing the other losing my job, good for you:cheers:

So to make a long story short I told him if he calls me an inbred or a hick again i was going to puddle stomp his :censored: 3 ft under. Not the smartest thing i've ever done, i just lost my cool.

Stomp his ass? Sounds to me like that was a smart thing to say. I mean what was he thinking (not thinking) talking about hicks form PA? Seems like you needed to say something strong to stop insulting you.

Damn, I've always typed a$$. I feel born again.:popcorn:
That's probable why you never got warned for it.
They can get a little pissy.
They chew your ass out then tell ya not to respond. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
playin wit fire yu crzy bunch o hics. gonna hafta open up a can o whoopass on ya ta git yu back in line!

This is B.S i'll tell ya what. Trimmed sent me a warning saying that i was trying to trick the spell check cuz i wrote that three letter word using @.......... apparently he must have a grudge against me or something.

Listen, you guys are taking a good thing too far. The idea is to use etiquette while online. A warning means a mod had to step in because the censor didn't block it out. If it is used in a manner which implies someone is an ass or donkey meaning behaving without thought than I guess it's alright. I see the word in crosswords puzzles. If you guys keep shoving it down the throats of the mods and other readers it gets a little redundant. Drop it!

Bob's right fellas. We're gonna end up piss'em off.
I started this and I'll take the heat if need be.
I see alot a guys have been banned.
Man I don't want that, I like this site.

You forgive me A.S.?
2175204818_0416aa0957.jpg

I'm heading into the power company this morning by request to talk about and document the ordeal. The only thing they would rather that I would have done different would have been to call the law before I call them.

Hopefully I'll have a better day today. :cheers:

How about back on topic after maybe a little over reaction to a little innocent fun....

Did you bring charges after the assault? Did he physically touch you? Is the assailant ok after the heart attack?

Back