LiquiMoly 2 Stroke Oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asauer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Has anybody else used LiquiMoly 2 stroke oil? I bought a 6 pack of liter bottles off Amazon for $28 shipped. It seems to run great in my saws (441, McCulloch 650, 251) and is pretty cheap. I've run a few gallons of mix through my 441 and it seems to burn clean and doesn't stink like Stihl ultra did to me. I found it merely by scanning through the JASO tested list and saw it was both cheap and FD rated....

I haven't used their oil but I have used some of their diesel product's, and they work great. They seem to be a good German company..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I forgot to add that what I bought was their "2T synth racing scooter" oil.

Yes, it shocked me that I couldn't find any threads mentioning anyone using it when they're a pretty well known German company.
The tech rep I spoke with said it does have fuel stabilizer in it and is good to go with up to 30% ethanol...i hope I never need to test that theory, but good to know it is compatible.

Cant go wrong with anything from liquimoly, I've never had an issue even with extended change intervals in the bimmers I've had. I'd run it with no qualms.

Latest posts

Back