Lisbon, NY 2010 Woodsmens Competition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, I'll be good to meet you. The Fire Dept. is allowing camping on the field, so that'll make it easy to find a place to stay. My plan is to get you guys drunker than hell Saturday night......maybe I'll stand a chance on Sunday!

I'm game for that, I could give a rat's ass how the racing turns out.

If this heat keeps up popsicles, you guys can carve beer stiens out of blocks of ice. The wood will be basswood or pine just depends on the weather pines easier to get to but i have a lot of basswood.

Mapquest said 5hrs 57mins to drive. Might be a little far for the 14 month old son to ride......

but you never know.;)

If you take the Ferry in Burlington it'll break up the drive for you, give you a chance to walk around and get a bite to eat. I think the boat ride is about an hour. Plattsburg is about 2 hours from Lisbon.

Very cool, I'll be good to meet you. The Fire Dept. is allowing camping on the field, so that'll make it easy to find a place to stay. My plan is to get you guys drunker than hell Saturday night......maybe I'll stand a chance on Sunday!

Does this mean a road trip to the beer store across the pond?

Latest posts

Back