List a saws design flaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a good one! Advertising that the ms 390 will run a 25" bar. This oughta get a response.

the impulse line on the 025 could be a pita to reconnect.

Wait the way the covers on the 025 are is a PITA.

Makita, DCS 330 TH - The air filter design/setup was horrible (which is why I got rid of mine pronto)... After only a few cuts, you could pull the air filter, and find bits of saw dust that were already working their way under the filter and directly on their way to the carb! :chainsaw:

Are you joking? They run a 25" as good, if not better than a 361. While you wouldn't be able to lean on it much, they run a 24" fine.

I have two friends who bought them for strictly firewood and will admit that they pull a 20" ok. I've ran both of these saws with 25" bars, one in oak which was a joke and the other in a kentucky coffe bean which is equal to your run of the mill maple and I could almost count the drive links they pulled so slow. I don't know that I have ever been as disapointed in a 60cc saw as I was using them. No comparrison to a 359 or a 361, I think the hp is way over inflated in this model. Sorry to offend those who own them.

Lack of nose sprocket lubrication hole on Stihl bars.

I agree with the gas caps and the nose heavy but can honestly say the sprockets have always been rock solid on all my stihl bars even tough you would think that they wouldn't be.

I agree with the gas caps and the nose heavy but can honestly say the sprockets have always been rock solid on all my stihl bars even tough you would think that they wouldn't be.

Yeah, but where do you squirt your grease if you don't have a hole to squirt it in?

Latest posts

Back