log splitter for three point hitch.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
While rounding up enough parts to build my new splitter a friend told me about a splitter he owned but never used.To make a long story short ,he had a 30 inch three point hitch mounted splitter.Boy that sure got my wheels spinning.We ended up on a good trade,i had two overhead gas heaters he wanted ,He had a splitter I needed.
We agreed on a trade.I went to his place yesterday to pick up the splitter,guess what ,,gone,,he has no idea when it was stolen.it was sitting in his storage shed and last time he looked at it was just after thanksgiving.
Luckily his homeowners will pay him for the splitter so I guess its not to terrible to deal with.
One thing for sure,,there is nothing in this world that makes me madder than a stinking rogue.I hope he drops the the thing on his leg on breaks in nearly off,that way every time he takes a step he will remember stealing the splitter.

If anyone wants to steal my 3-point splitter, I don't want to be anywhere near it. That will be one bad ### ###, and he can have it.

Back