Longest, most useless description in Ebay History!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retoocs555 said:
Thats priceless.

Try reading it out loud.

2 of the pulls don't count because he had the ign switch off :confused:

:laugh:

You should see some of the other auctions.

I think the whole point of these descriptions is an attempt to break our minds.

They figure that people have no attention abilities anymore and will just give up and bid bid bid.

retoocs555 said:
Try reading it out loud.

Thanks for the advise Scott........

I just got back from the asylum, my wife had me committed when she heard me speaking that drivel.

She thought I had cleaned out the medicine cabinet.:dizzy:

Glass pipe + meth + listing items on ebay = not so great.

No joke, though. I'd seriously put money on the fact that he was on meth. Completely sounds like a tweaker rant.

When he told us he would be right back, I wasn't sure what to do. Glad I accidently kept reading because he came back to continue the ramble.:help:

tek9tim said:
Glass pipe + meth + listing items on ebay = not so great.

No joke, though. I'd seriously put money on the fact that he was on meth. Completely sounds like a tweaker rant.

Oh now come on, I even talk like that......en I don do know meth......it usually takes about 20 ales......but ser enough.......I ken talk that languange tooo0.

That is longest paragraph I have ever seen, I couldn't through it all., maybe he is an English major. Me thinks he just trying to be overly honest. I get that way when selling a saw don't want the buyer to have any surprises, but this is going to the extreme. Wonder how long it took to type all that.

Maybe it pays to be long winded, he is getting a decent price for that saw. Better than my last saw on e-bay, my first dud, no bids at all:cry:

Larry

Last edited:
Guess I was the only one that noticed he is only making DUST.

One deem dare files. you just go wak wak wak yippee your dun.

Fred

GASoline71 said:
"...Idealing on its own..."

I don't want any saw that has it's own ideas...:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Gary

I would guess ideal-ing would be to make ideal.

It's making the world a better place. LOL

Fred

Ax-man said:
Maybe it pays to be long winded, he is getting a decent price for that saw. Better than my last saw on e-bay, my first dud, no bids at all:cry:

Larry

Maybe it's action pictures he added.:chainsaw: :chainsaw: :biggrinbounce2:

Mr. said:
Guess I was the only one that noticed he is only making DUST.

One deem dare files. you just go wak wak wak yippee your dun.

Fred

daaayyum Fred I gotta clean my monitor now. Just spewed Mountain Dew all over it!

I'm willing to bet he is a foreigner that has relocated and english is not his first language, but he tries hard.

I tried speaking it as I was reading it and it did sound just like the gay Vietnamese hairdresser I bought my old 650 Maxum. What a deal for a young country kid to be in. I was 18 and spent the day looking for a bike in Kansas City Missouri. This was the last one I wanted to look at and the wildest little fella I ever seen came to the door saying "I honest wichcooo broddda it run good no trouble I no lie on this but it need work but I honest wicchoo I not tell you a lie. That is very reaffirming to hear on a major purchase.

The little snot lined up two of us buyers to look at it at the same time saying it was an accident, accident my foot. It backfired on him, the other dude didn't have cash and I started telling him what I would give right now which was less than than he said he wanted. I ended up buying the bike cheap and riding it 110 miles home in March when it was 36 degrees. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back