Looking for a "cheap" top handle saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with the Poulan boys on this one, nothing cheaper or more reliable than the Poulan 25.View attachment 600448 This one's a Super 25DA, known on ebay as the 250A.
I have one of these except mine is gray and has Craftsman XXV written on it. It came with a 10" bar, but it easily pulls a 16" bar. Best thing about it is that is always starts. Takes a few pulls when cold but just one pull when warm. Climbers love this saw.

I'm going to get a couple of mine out and send the OP a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greatly appreciate it! I'll pm you

Missed the attached pic earlier... The super 25DA With the manual "additional oil" pump bottom. Dad has one that's red and Craftsman branded it takes a beating and keeps going.

I have one of these except mine is gray and has Craftsman XXV written on it. It came with a 10" bar, but it easily pulls a 16" bar. Best thing about it is that is always starts. Takes a few pulls when cold but just one pull when warm. Climbers love this saw.
Dad has one too...he runs a 16" on it. His is red with the "auto sharpen" lever on the right side in front of the exhaust

Latest posts

Back