Looking for new pads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a set from Bailey's today. They won't get shipped until the 10th (awaiting for a shipment of an orange Vertex - That I also purchased). Can't wait to try the caddy pads.:)

I just ordered a set from Bailey's today. They won't get shipped until the 10th (awaiting for a shipment of an orange Vertex - That I also purchased). Can't wait to try the caddy pads.:)

that makes two of us bud:clap:

No Pain

Spent 4 hrs in mine on Saturday without any discomfort . Although , later that night some muscles I had forgotten about where talking to me . First time on the gaffs since last fall . They really are a joy .The gaffs that is . Would someone please explain why my pics won't upload any more ? I get a message saying they are too large ? They used to load up just fine . How do I resize them to load ? Someone responded at one time and gave me a link but in all honesty I couldn't make heads or tails of it . I have some interesting pics of various topics but can't get them to load ! Thanks .

i have the velcro wraps on my buckinghams.

they seem pretty comfortable to me.

i was gonna get some gecko 2s but i used them when i worked with treemds last week and the are nice but too short for my legs.not sure if the make them in different lengths but i'm gonna look into it.

i'll check those caddy pads out as well.$72 is nothing to pay for something that works.

Would someone please explain why my pics won't upload any more ? I get a message saying they are too large ? They used to load up just fine . How do I resize them to load ? Someone responded at one time and gave me a link but in all honesty I couldn't make heads or tails of it . I have some interesting pics of various topics but can't get them to load ! Thanks .

If you have pics on your pc then you need to open them in any photo editor. Like Paint Shop Pro, Irfanview, etc. (Irfanview is free. http://www.irfanview.com/)

Open the file and then resize it to fit in the specs of this site. You must save it in the new size first and then you can upload it. Always remember to click "save as" under the file commands or you will overwrite the original.

You can resize according to pixel size or dimension. Once you save it you look at it in Explorer to see what the file size is. This site limits to 300K which is a pretty big file size. The photo editor will allow you to crop and do other things to your photos to enhance their view.

There are other free photo editors out there. If you have a digital camera it probably came with software for editing photos. Did you install it on your PC?

Good luck,
Ray

If you have pics on your pc then you need to open them in any photo editor. Like Paint Shop Pro, Irfanview, etc. (Irfanview is free. http://www.irfanview.com/)

Another free good photo resizer is one offered by Microsoft, I know it does not sound right but it is true. The Image Resizer must be run on a Windows machine. It has a context menu that you can right click on your image(s) and select to resize them. And it does do images in batch. You do not have to open a program find your photos and resize. Instead you find your photo(s) and resize them right there.

From factory they have 3/4 " high density foam . You will not need to enhance it . I have one of mine in my hands now and it's all you can do to sink your thumb into it . It is advantagous to have the option of replacing the foam yourself .

When I was shopping for pads one of the guys, I am pretty sure it was someone at Wesspur said that they had replaced the padding on their personal pair with some high density foam from a wetsuit. They said the original stuff had gotten pretty rank with all the humidity in the PNW plus their sweat. You can't do that with the cushion wraps.

Another free good photo resizer is one offered by Microsoft, I know it does not sound right but it is true. The Image Resizer must be run on a Windows machine. It has a context menu that you can right click on your image(s) and select to resize them. And it does do images in batch. You do not have to open a program find your photos and resize. Instead you find your photo(s) and resize them right there.

Thanks. I run W2000 on my pc, though. Power Toys are a good bunch of tools..

Ray

Back