Looking for Soft Dutchman against the Lean Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ain't nobody said nothing bout cutting all the hinge wood.

b7cde2eb32ca4d39447f12ba00e5fa39.jpg
Neither did I, but once it was gone on the far side & released the tension wood where the overlapping cuts were made, you'd have to run away as it fell towards you, pivoting around the remaining part of the hinge left on the east side. Your saw would be jammed & would have to left behind & more than likely smashed into the dirt.
Fankski

Neither did I, but once it was gone on the far side & released the tension wood where the overlapping cuts were made, you'd have to run away as it fell towards you, pivoting around the remaining part of the hinge left on the east side. Your saw would be jammed & would have to left behind & more than likely smashed into the dirt.
Fankski

You are FOS.

how would it fall towards you. you would be standing on the E side of the tree, and the trees COG, since that's what your always concerned about, is to the N. If anything goes wrong with this, the tree will fall to the N side. That would only happen if you did not leave enough holding wood on the E side, and it broke prematurely. If you know so much about COG, this should be plainly obvious.

I have brought saws into the living room, but only to wrench on them when I didn't have the means to do it outside.

I have brought saws into the living room, but only to wrench on them when I didn't have the means to do it outside.

I'm only allowed to bring them in the house when new.

She did let me wear my new caulks in the house as long as I didn't leave carpet... so pretty much just the living room. But I did spend most of the evening with them on!

I'm thinkin that dude is to ****ing dumb to be a troll... most trolls would have bogged off by now... ole BW seems to just keeping beating his-self up over it...

The ignore function on AS is really superb by the way...
It's just more of the Devil keeping Christianity in business.

BTW.. I'm just sitting back using all my polities and taking some of my father's advice. I believe it went like this:
" Son! If you have nothing nice to say then I suggest you just sit there and say nothing at all.
But since we are on the topic, I will have this to say. I specialize in meatball surgery.

I'm only allowed to bring them in the house when new.

She did let me wear my new caulks in the house as long as I didn't leave carpet... so pretty much just the living room. But I did spend most of the evening with them on!
LMFAO
That's just awesome!..too funny,
God bless her and you're the man!

how would it fall towards you. you would be standing on the E side of the tree, and the trees COG, since that's what your always concerned about, is to the N. If anything goes wrong with this, the tree will fall to the N side. That would only happen if you did not leave enough holding wood on the E side, and it broke prematurely. If you know so much about COG, this should be plainly obvious.
Because you would be standing behind the top handle of the saw slightly (NE) , if you stand directly behind it (E) you get covered in sawdust & chips, once the hinge is gone on to the far side (W), the tree would try to fall to the (N) but because the hinge is still left on the (E) side it would pull the tree to the (NE) right where you would be standing.
Thansk

I'm thinkin that dude is to ****ing dumb to be a troll... most trolls would have bogged off by now... ole BW seems to just keeping beating his-self up over it...

The ignore function on AS is really superb by the way...
I don't think I would ever put you on ignore, you are entertaining beyond your imagination!
Thansk

Theres no way it could come back at you. At best it would fall over the back like Hsell said. You've undercut it with the kerfs and it has leaned out away from you. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At best you have a remedial knowledge of cutting timber. You're assuming things you have no experience with or have never attempted.

Theres no way it could come back at you. At best it would fall over the back like Hsell said. You've undercut it with the kerfs and it has leaned out away from you. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At best you have a remedial knowledge of cutting timber. You're assuming things you have no experience with or have never attempted.
Thank you
So just a review on what I have learned thus far.
A Café cutter is of an advanced level to a mere remedial cutter? Is this correct?

Latest posts

Back