LOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooonnnggg!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!!!

Hellofa price on that Brad!! You did good!!!! I been lookin at some good bars to mill with to replace my Oregon and at least 90-150 for a 36 inch bar...That had on flea bay a GB bar that I wanted in 36 inch that went at least 90 dollars...
Dont worry about next door neighbors...If they complane,,show up on their door step wit a hockey mask on and ask em if they gotta prob...Or better yet,,,get Space to show up at their door naked with his wild thing......LOL!!

That mine is longer than yours:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

edisto

Now that was funny, makes up for the previous unpleasantness. I sent ya some rep for that on. I didn't quote it as it has been reproduced a bunch, but it made my day. I'd love to run a bar like that sometime just to see what it's like, but I don't think I'd want to do it every day. JR

Now that was funny, makes up for the previous unpleasantness.

Unpleasant or impatient? I'm sure I'm guilty of both.

Edit: I just got caught up on the rest of the thread. Perhaps the reference to the Nabisco product was the unpleasantness, and not one of my previous posts.

Last edited:
1. Brad should run some 3/8 chain around that nose, see whether the drivers bottom out in the pulley or side plates contact the bar. If 3/8 hits the bar, he might want to run .404 instead.

2. The Enzyte pics are just too funny.

Edit: Edisto, I think the Nabisco stuff and arguing over the Nabisco stuff was indeed the only unpleasant part.

Last edited:
Back