Lost my Husky Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkpoor

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Get aload of this! went to the fair today and walked over what was the local Husky dealer's exhibit to ask a few questions. Thats when I found out he is no longer a Husky dealer but is now an Echo dealer. WHAT!!! I said. You gave up Husky for Echo. Are you nuts man. He said Echo is a fine saw and he sells them 10:1 over Husky. I said you mean to say if a customer could run an Echo right beside a Husky he would buy the Echo. He replied yes. Well I smell a rat here. Wasn't much of a dealer anyhow. Maybe its just as well he moved on. He seemed to have no clue about chainsaws anyway and that became evident as we talked. Man!!! Echo over Husky???????????

I don't have anything against Echo, the ones I've seen seem to be great saws but I'm like you... Echo over Husky????? I too smell a rat LOL!!!

Get aload of this! went to the fair today and walked over what was the local Husky dealer's exhibit to ask a few questions. Thats when I found out he is no longer a Husky dealer but is now an Echo dealer. WHAT!!! I said. You gave up Husky for Echo. Are you nuts man. He said Echo is a fine saw and he sells them 10:1 over Husky. I said you mean to say if a customer could run an Echo right beside a Husky he would buy the Echo. He replied yes. Well I smell a rat here. Wasn't much of a dealer anyhow. Maybe its just as well he moved on. He seemed to have no clue about chainsaws anyway and that became evident as we talked. Man!!! Echo over Husky???????????

Your hunch probably is right - maybe the truth is that Husky ditched him........:buttkick: (not to you, but him).

Most Husky dealers have gone to Stihl. Which is a huge improvement. Echo is a lot better than Husky.

Kevin

Most Husky dealers have gone to Stihl. Which is a huge improvement. Echo is a lot better than Husky.

Kevin

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :buttkick:

Edit;
Just had to add........:fart: :poke:

Edit 2;

Just got your rep - looks like you have a good sense of humor......:cheers:

Last edited:
That's to bad. How far do you have to go now for a husky dealer?
Pretty darn far. About 30+ miles north or south. And I've never been in either place so I don't really know if they are any good or just another name on a list.
My best Chainsaw dealer doesn't even have a show room. Its Dolmar. Its a tree service that sells saws on the side. However since they use saws they are knowledgeable and I can get what ever I need fast. Guess for now I won't be buying to many new Husky's. Hey! Maybe I could be a Husky dealer.....Hmmmm.

That's too bad Bill, over half an hour drive to get a part sucks. It also makes it more expensive.

Interesting that a tree service sells Dolmar. Do they advertise being a dealer or is it some back door kinda stuff?

The Dolmar distributor is right in Columbus.

That's too bad Bill, over half an hour drive to get a part sucks. It also makes it more expensive.

Interesting that a tree service sells Dolmar. Do they advertise being a dealer or is it some back door kinda stuff?

The Dolmar distributor is right in Columbus.
They do no advertizing. Totally word of mouth however they are listed on the Dolmar site as a Dealer. And yes they drive up to Cols to get everything on a per item basis. I don't think they stock hardly any thing.

ECHO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Caution!!!!! germy01 will neg rep you for saying anything bad about Husky.

By all means, return the favor.

Kevin

Back