• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mastermind 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aswan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_2374.JPG IMG_2372.JPG IMG_2371.JPG IMG_2370.JPG Truly mint Masterminded 372xp. Saw was built from all new OEM parts other than a very nice used crank. I have run less than a 1/2 tank thru it since I got it back from Randy. Has the wide discharge clutch cover. Cases, tank, clutch cover, felling dogs, p&c, muffler, heat shield, full wrap handle, and recoil are all new OEM. Everything on the saw is OEM. Unfortunately I was thrown a curve ball in life and I need to sell a few saws to prepare for the next phase. Saw made 190 psi on my gauge and it isn't even broken in. I will include a brand new Laser light weight bar ( exact same bar as a Total, made by Tsuruma) and a new loop of Stihl 33 RS. $900 shipped to the lower 48.

desirable by many in that condition and with the bar is a nice buy. i seem to remember guys asking $1000 PHO for ones this nice on this site without the clutch cover or full wrap upgrade! break the $900 down into what you get and your really hardly paying $500 for that jewel!

Stupid question but is this an X-Torq model? I only ask because I have an 08 and the starter cover doesn't outright say "X-Torq" but I know they are still believed to be? Also is it the unlimited coil?

View attachment 575448 View attachment 575447 View attachment 575446 View attachment 575445 Truly mint Masterminded 372xp. Saw was built from all new OEM parts other than a very nice used crank. I have run less than a 1/2 tank thru it since I got it back from Randy. Has the wide discharge clutch cover. Cases, tank, clutch cover, felling dogs, p&c, muffler, heat shield, full wrap handle, and recoil are all new OEM. Everything on the saw is OEM. Unfortunately I was thrown a curve ball in life and I need to sell a few saws to prepare for the next phase. Saw made 190 psi on my gauge and it isn't even broken in. I will include a brand new Laser light weight bar ( exact same bar as a Total, made by Tsuruma) and a new loop of Stihl 33 RS. $900 shipped to the lower 48.
Is this saw still for sale?

Back