Mastermind is frozen in....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow paul you dont know what fun your missin' :laugh: around here if its not snow and ice storms its tornados.:chainsaw:

Yeah, that sounds like a barrel of fun I'm missing!

I've lived in the mountains of northern Az and dealt with a lot of snow but no ice like that.

I'm allergic to tornados so I think I'll stick to living in Az hopping rattlesnakes and dealing with the 100+ summer temps.

I remember growing up in Arkansas when it would snow or ice a little bit the whole area shut down. No bread or milk for miles.
Bless you for helping out needy families, Glad you made it through the storm. There should be a abundance of down trees every where .
lots of work now to clean up . Its a great feeling to know that so many friends care about you. Your getting to be the most important monkey in the world
almost as important as that chimp that went into orbit.:laugh:

so are we......or i am, you are prolly west. weather guessers say 1-3 but who really knows.

Yup, we will probably get a dusting tonight around DC. The low total is fine with me because the 8" from the other day has decided to settle in on the ground until July. I don't think it's ever going to get warm here in the Mid Atlantic.

After last year and now this month, I have a new respect for you guys who deal with single digits on a regular basis. You guys are real men!

Back