Mastermind Meets the 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ####......:(

I forget them things too often. I'll stick a couple in an envelope for you.

I just finished another one. I went just a little further on this one looking for the edge. It's still got plenty of carb so.......

:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky:

Send it my way for a review;)

Geeze Randy, how many builds we got going? Haven't seen action like this since, well Gorge straight making a movie, and what three albums back to back? LOL!

Geeze Randy, how many builds we got going? Haven't seen action like this since, well Gorge straight making a movie, and what three albums back to back? LOL!

I have a shelf that I keep the saws on that are here for port work. Right now there's a 026, 372xp, ms440, J'red 2095........

Plus the ones on the bench.....and the ones that are leaving tomorrow in packages on the floor.

You get the idea. :laugh:

I have a shelf that I keep the saws on that are here for port work. Right now there's a 026, 372xp, ms440, J'red 2095........

Plus the ones on the bench.....and the ones that are leaving tomorrow in packages on the floor.

You get the idea. :laugh:

And I have saws on the shelf and on the floor in my garage waiting for their shot at a sticker.

I've just finished the third of four 562s I've got here right now. I thought I'd dig this thread up to see where I put the port timing on Dom's when I built it.

Jon and I ran the piss outta two of them to test them before shipping and I was impressed all over again......it's that way every time I run one of these.

Here's Roll Tide's 562XP just out from under the knife.

ImportedPhotos00001_zps569ce1cb.jpg

ImportedPhotos00003_zps01abc718.jpg

It's never been fueled or started......I'm gonna let David fire it for the first time when he picks it up. :)

I've just finished the third of four 562s I've got here right now. I thought I'd dig this thread up to see where I put the port timing on Dom's when I built it.

Jon and I ran the piss outta two of them to test them before shipping and I was impressed all over again......it's that way every time I run one of these.

It's never been fueled or started......I'm gonna let David fire it for the first time when he picks it up. :)

i like the leaf blower attachment on the front of the muffler :msp_thumbup:

I ran two tanks through mine yesterday that Terry did and I am convinced they are a perfect firewood saw with a Techlite 20" blade.

I really like husky I prefer husky but get those done and out of the way Randy I've got a peace of crap stihl that waiting in line

You are going to do that after he give all your saws away???????????????

How well does the bottom end hold up with all that big compression.

You are going to do that after he give all your saws away???????????????

Don't believe everything you read on the internets. :msp_thumbup:

How well does the bottom end hold up with all that big compression.

I've not seen a crank failure on one of these yet. I'm sure I will someday though.

235 psi ???

I don't have the "proper" gauge to test these 10mm plug saws. I have an adapter that I use that gets me a reading that I know is low. I increased compression 40psi

If your port numbers and compression are close to what Terry does, thats gonna be one mean saw. Bob has a saw done by Terry, and its a AWESOME firewood saw. If he ever wanted to make firewood, he'd have a killer one-two combo. The 390xp you did for him and the 562xp Terry did. Both very impressive saws.

If your port numbers and compression are close to what Terry does, thats gonna be one mean saw. Bob has a saw done by Terry, and its a AWESOME firewood saw. If he ever wanted to make firewood, he'd have a killer one-two combo. The 390xp you did for him and the 562xp Terry did. Both very impressive saws.

I've done about ten of these......they do make great runners.

Too bad most of the images are gone from this thread. I just bought a 562XP and would like to learn more about it and wether a mod is worth it or not. Many say the saw is good to go with surprising power stock.

Back