Mastermind Meets The MS362C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I do a thread on this topic?

• Total voters
KG441c

KG441c

Keith
I don't have a 362, but I do have a 361 and a 044 and the 361 will get whooped by the 044. The 044 is my favorite saw in my arsenal.

The 361 and I would assume the 362 is the same for this, but the 361 snuffs ot like nothing if you use the spikes.
Ya and I left the magnum spikes on.there before I shipped it to Mastermind! Hes probably cussing me!!

MustangMike
KG, I have not been quiet, you just have not been looking in the right places. For the record, when I first broke the 362 C-M in, I thought it ran close to as good as my bone stock 044. Then I added a dual port muffler and K&N filter to the 044 and it is on a whole different level. (also moved the hi & low screws 1/8 turn out).

The 362 is lighter, smooth and cuts well, but it does not have the torque of the 044. For wood 15" or less I prefer the 362, for wood over 20" I prefer the 044. For in between, flip a coin.

Sorry if I built your expectations too high Randy, lets see what you can do with this thing.

(KG, aren't you glad he is not working on your camera?).

MustangMike
And for the record, I did report that my saw bogged easily until I ran about 5 tanks of fuel through it. The owners manual say break in is 5 - 15 tanks!

So if you are running a saw that has not yet been broken it, yes, it will run like a turd.

Hey, I offered to send my fully broken in 362 to you, but as I recall you were the one that did not have the time.

KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Why has this turned into lets see if the 362 is a 044 or bigger saw?I bought the 362 as a 59cc saw and thats what it is . I bought this for my small saw to cut smaller wood and a 461 for bigger wood.
Because if the thread doesn't go sideways or off topic by post #50 its not officially a Mastermind thread so we were working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts