Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept seeing people talk about the saws I had done, and the ones I was working on......there's just no way people are gonna stop mentioning me and the work I do for this site's members.

I didn't think it was fair to the site's owners for me not to send them the fee they have coming.
hmm, would you rather be an 'unmentionable'?

:p

One of them is mine. :D

Randy, I for one am happy you are here on AS forum. We would be diminished without you. The community will be stronger together as a group. Now hear me out.... While you are waiting for parts for the 661, start the New Year of 2014 with a new thread named Mastermind meets MS441 C-M. The saw are right there on your bench..........
Many of us members would like to see the inside of the cylinder and ins and out and what makes it click. You are an artist at that. I was truly amazed when you the thread on the MS461. Go for it...........

Randy, I for one am happy you are here on AS forum. We would be diminished without you. The community will be stronger together as a group. Now hear me out.... While you are waiting for parts for the 661, start the New Year of 2014 with a new thread named Mastermind meets MS441 C-M. The saw are right there on your bench..........
Many of us members would like to see the inside of the cylinder and ins and out and what makes it click. You are an artist at that. I was truly amazed when you the thread on the MS461. Go for it...........

Jack, you are a good man! I hold Randy and Yourself in high regard. Having a 441C-M myself (I wanted one because Randy likes them so much. Thanks Steven, your one of the "ones" too), I too would be interested in seeing before and after!

One day, I will send it to Cuddle lane, but till then, I wait and dream :)

I didn't take many pics of the porting process Jack. But I can come up with something for a friend like you. :rock:

Thanks Randy. I remember one of your threads you had music playing in the background, followed by pictures, and then your voice appeared explaining each step of the process. It was the best thread I have ever seen. I know it that a lot on time and effort to make one thread, but us viewers we learn from them. We all gain. It is an all win situation.

Thanks Randy. I remember one of your threads you had music playing in the background, followed by pictures, and then your voice appeared explaining each step of the process. It was the best thread I have ever seen. I know it that a lot on time and effort to make one thread, but us viewers we learn from them. We all gain. It is an all win situation.

I did that thread in such detail because a lot was riding on it. We were trying to raise money for John and that saw was the money maker......

Been hesitating to sell my other 036...... May need to know. ;)

keep the 36 and get rid of them other 3. Are the Earthquakes Loaner Saws? How do they fit in in that pro line up you have? I have a crappy little poulan that I used strictly for cutting railroad ties so I wouldn't have to use a nice saw when we built the wall this summer.:D

Jack, you are a good man! I hold Randy and Yourself in high regard. Having a 441C-M myself (I wanted one because Randy likes them so much. Thanks Steven, your one of the "ones" too), I too would be interested in seeing before and after!

One day, I will send it to Cuddle lane, but till then, I wait and dream :)

Hi Dex, Good to see you here. You and I know your 441 C-M will end up with Mr Mastermind.... This is an good example how all of us are stronger together. We learn from each other and we get along. Maybe the moderators of this AS forum should see how we ALL can get along. I mean ALL......

keep the 36 and get rid of them other 3. Are the Earthquakes Loaner Saws? How do they fit in in that pro line up you have? I have a crappy little poulan that I used strictly for cutting railroad ties so I wouldn't have to use a nice saw when we built the wall this summer.:D

I keep one for my ATV, the 45cc model is for the Chinese Saw race at our GTG in May.

The 55 holds a place in my heart as well. Had a 455 (plastic), and loved it (years ago), so I wanted a 55 (much better construction). Similar to your feelings on the 028.

I bought this other 036 to sell, but after I got it together and ran 4 tanks through it? ? Well... You know. .! I want to keep it!

Back