Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cant build the 661cm to beat the 395 then I will probably pass on it and buy a 441cm instead. I've heard you can build a 441cm that will make a 372 run for cover.
I have never ran a ported 372 but my 441 c-m pulls like a truck and out cut my ported 660 with a 28in bar. That's why the 660 is history. You would not be disappointed with one of Randy's 441's.

I kept seeing people talk about the saws I had done, and the ones I was working on......there's just no way people are gonna stop mentioning me and the work I do for this site's members.

I didn't think it was fair to the site's owners for me not to send them the fee they have coming.

Probably a smart move Randy. It wouldn't have been long before they started deleting any post relating to paid work by you. I've seen it before with non sponsors if a complaint gets made that somebody is promoting their business without paying to be a sponsor. Fair enough too :)

Let me get this straight,if a member posts build threads and the like and is approached to do paid work by another member ,does that mean the builder must then become a sponsor or does that mean that any member thats not a sponsor has no right to post build threads ?

Let me get this straight,if a member posts build threads and the like and is approached to do paid work by another member ,does that mean the builder must then become a sponsor or does that mean that any member thats not a sponsor has no right to post build threads ?

YES!

anyone can post a build thread. but if you post a build thread to solicit work then you need to be a sponsor. its not fair to sponsors of the site to pay to keep this place going if non paid advertising is happening. such as name dropping of non sponsors when people talk about where to get work done or where to buy stuff. that's always been the policy of arborist site. at one time if you name dropped a moderator would politely tell you its a no no. don't know if its still happening or not.

Does anyone remember we were talking about spark arrestors and felling spikes/dogs in some forests, I said UK Forestry didn't like bumper spikes/felling dogs. I asked them if true and received this email today
Dear Andy

There is no policy per se against the use of felling dogs. However our trainers only introduce them to people learning to fell larger trees as this is where the benefits are clearer, and the technique can be taught to already experienced fellers. All we would frown upon is the use of any felling equipment that has not been covered specifically by training.

Regards

Paul

Paul Johnston Operations Manager Forest Enterprise England

anyone can post a build thread. but if you post a build thread to solicit work then you need to be a sponsor. its not fair to sponsors of the site to pay to keep this place going if non paid advertising is happening. such as name dropping of non sponsors when people talk about where to get work done or where to buy stuff. that's always been the policy of arborist site. at one time if you name dropped a moderator would politely tell you its a no no. don't know if its still happening or not.
It does.

Latest posts

Back