Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left to right:
395xp,390xp,372xpw,372xp,562xp,550xp,346xp-oe
They all got the sticker now.

That's a sweet collection of Swedish Muscle. Im gonna have to get mine out for a family photo here this fall. (Hate cuttin when it's hot)
I assume since it's a "Mastermind" thread.... then they all got the right sticker.:cool:

I was having so much fun I noodle'd just about every round in half or quarters.
Had a blast putting them through their paces. Very productive day. Had a hot start issue with the 562
at the end of the day (probably my fault), otherwise the day was flawless. Forest ranger came by to check my permit even commented
Damn, them saws sure do cut! I just smiled :) and said....Yup!

Have to agree with you about cutting in the heat Bryan.
This year I got to do it though as I used up my firewood stockpile.
Couple more loads like that and I'll be good for the year.

Have to agree with you about cutting in the heat Bryan.
This year I got to do it though as I used up my firewood stockpile.
Couple more loads like that and I'll be good for the year.

Ive got a good 16-18 ricks stacked of seasoned Oak and I only burn 4 ricks a year it seems so Im good. I easily have another 5 to 7 cord of Oak logs laying around that need to be cut up and processed. Maybe more. So I dont need to cut until it cools off some.

It was decent when I got it. You can tell from the pix that it has been used a fair amount. After a total rebuild and a ported tecomec magnum top end, it is ...well... priceless. Meaning it isn't EVER going to leave my stable. They are heavy, no doubt, but it has some serious balls to make it worth the effort. It was a big hit at the Pa. GTG. It wears a 20" ES bar these days.

That saw kicks @SS. Duane let us run it at the PA GTG. It was a star in the lighter weight division.

That's a sweet collection of Swedish Muscle. Im gonna have to get mine out for a family photo here this fall. (Hate cuttin when it's hot)
I assume since it's a "Mastermind" thread.... then they all got the right sticker.:cool:
Hot here today, too...
image.jpg

eruguvy2.jpg

Couple more here. :)

Back