Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Solo isn't done.. But there is a certain 362 that will be returning home this week with a sticker ;)

362, 441, and 460.... All run damn good (well, the 362 hasn't been ran yet, but Randy emailed me and said it's pretty good ;)) I tend to take his word. :rock:

20140724_215006.jpg

With those Treemonkey saws you're not missing anything. Scott's saws take a back seat to no one.

Scott is a top notch guy for sure. I really do enjoy running the saws he has done for me. I liked the 441c you did for me and want to try one of your 261c as well. I also would like to try one of your 461 to see how they compare. I know fin460 has one but I'm not going to buy it just to compare it.

I took quite a lot of heat over the timing numbers I used in that saw. That incident caused me to start keeping my numbers to myself.

The owner has contacted me more than once since to let me know that he's very pleased with it, and has compared it side by side with other saws built with more "mainstream" numbers.........

I'll be sticking with those timing numbers. :D

Guess that may push me to send it across the country to you instead of down the street to Scott. Its hard to beat free shipping though.

Back