Mastermind worksaw's picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bddbdc5179d4812f790c7b59037d5ad2.jpg
96045307ed4d88b77694fa65b2975394.jpg

I have no idea.

If you contact me in July I will schedule a date in Nov that I can do a saw for you. At that time we will figure out the details.

Here is my latest Mastermind work saw, big thanks to DexterDay for selling it to me & bringing it to the Iowa GTG,

MM461R, think I need to clean my camera lens after the GTG, seems a little dirty.

View attachment 421303

at the GTG, we put a 28" bar on my Masatermind 441c, & new chain, Hedgerow made a cut in a 24" piece of oak, got a time of 31.9 seconds, then we put the same bar & same chain on the Mastermind 461r, Hedgerow cut a cookie off of the same piece of oak, we got a time of 22.9 seconds. Good running saw for sure!

Nice saw buddy! Nice to finally meet you. Look forward to next year if you go back to Iowa!

Nice saw buddy! Nice to finally meet you. Look forward to next year if you go back to Iowa!

Thanks, I got from some guy that must have never used it :)

Good to meet you also, next year I will be there on Friday so I dont miss out on anything, need to listen and learn some more!!

Back