mathematic formula for choosing a chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, respectfully, I can`t know that answer. when one buys firewood, usually he gets say 10 cubic meters. and it is not always the same size.
one day we got 4 logs almost one meter diam, other time 10-12" twigs. mostly 16-18" wood that is.
that is the "sure" thing. aside this, I will be doing occasional felling and whatever may occur.

now, I didn`t to continue this, but I have narrowed down to 346 from USA (490$) and 365 from Romania (850$)

warranty issue, etc.

now if anyone has a dealer who sales 365 in USA (preferably Arizona adjacent, or Detroit), that could help

so for bucking under 50 cm a 346 is better than 365 ?
346 from USA is kinda cheap.

For me, yes, the 346 would be better in that size and smaller wood, but I'm older and want a lighter saw. I can handle a 365/372 just fine, but I chose not to.

The last 365 my dealer had was $530 a couple months ago. I believe that model is discontinued here, but they are still around.

Notto add more cornfusion to your dillemma, but your contact here in the states could also forward you a good used saw, which would expand your options quite a bit.

Just sayin'.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

not realy. he knows nothing about it.
I will send him the link, the picture and name/code of the product.
I don`t trust him with anything else.
With a used saw, I wouldn`t even trust me.
beside, I hear that used one are not that cheap either.
thanks

Back