Maybe I should just work for free!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree.Treeco has some serious issues.

Treemandan is the user name I used to login here. I used it cause it was easy to remember, I am not good at picking cool screen names for myself so I used that. There was a kid that came to work on a crew I was on a few years ago, he knew nothing about trees but his name was Dan so we called him Treemandan. It has nothing to do with Treeco, not in the least.
The thing with Treeco and I is that he is so dam sardonic towards anybody he deems unfit. No grudge. I just don't dig his jokes or the tit for tat internet games he is so good at.It appears to me he works very hard at it.
As far as anything else he is talking about I have to say he is pretty much off base, and basically the internet troll he claims me to be. If it isn't obvious that he does in fact lie in wait to spew his sardonic remarks to any unsuspecting person who wanders in here then I guess the world isn't round.
That's it in a nutshell and as far as Nc and Blakes not living up to my expectations: Treeco, you are really nuts. What in the hell are you talking about now?
And as far as getting the boot from The Buzz? Yeah, the pretty people don't like me... for good reason I make sure of that.

but at least i can understand his posts.

Hey TreeMDS....................

remind me not to work with anyone from PA!

:greenchainsaw:

Ha!

The thing with PA people is we all have lyme disease. It attacks the brain a bit.

we invented it! i ain't kidding.

now you don't have to wonder about us CT folks anymore.

as for Massachusetts,no one is quite sure what the hell is wrong with them.

and RI,everyone around here pretends it's not really there.

Back