Maybe I should just work for free!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! what did I walk into here, sounds like everyone is friends here. :jawdrop:

In NC's defense I thought it was pretty rude to talk the guy down for being honest with his customer. How can someone say how he should treat his customers. It seems to me that he was just stating the obvious. You weren't there on site when he spoke with the customer.

You've summed it up pretty well, nobody wants to see young Plas hurt. BTW, I've not been a moderator for about a year now.

'The Dan' takes things a little too seriously..... that's for sure......and tree guys are a tough crowd. As for 'The Dan's' pansy assed school girl whining............ I'm embarrassed for him. Maybe one day he will grow a set but I doubt it.

Yeah, ya got a point there. Just so happens that point is yer head but hey, its what you got.

Watch out! I said the same thing to the most deserving character ever to grace a web forum and they banned me a couple days.

well if they are going to ban me for calling someone a turd then so be it. I've been called worse things on here and haven't seen anyone get banned.

I'm guessing yer gonna want to retract that comment after NC's last post eh? :laugh:

LOL, Nah......he dont bother me! actually he`s kinda funny!!! & no matter what I really dont like to see anyone struggle, I am busy & pretty much stay busy all year long....of course I dont yell at my customers nor go in debt foolishly without proper advertisement/work capital/etc...:dizzy:

I am sure NC will give some tough guy remark..............whatever, LOL

LXT............

LOL, Nah......he dont bother me! actually he`s kinda funny!!! & no matter what I really dont like to see anyone struggle, I am busy & pretty much stay busy all year long....of course I dont yell at my customers nor go in debt foolishly without proper advertisement/work capital/etc...:dizzy:

I am sure NC will give some tough guy remark..............whatever, LOL

LXT............

Whatever lol!:notrolls2:

I dont know you Treeco- but you sure come off as an Ass! How long you been one?
Jeff

Lol! i was starting to thing the same thing especially after he kept PMing me tring to get me to antagonize Dan on that pansy thing plus he bad reped me for calling him out on a post in the 4 poplars thread.

Lol! i was starting to thing the same thing especially after he kept PMing me tring to get me to antagonize Dan on that pansy thing plus he bad reped me for calling him out on a post in the 4 poplars thread.

Whoa! What!? Who kept sending you PM's trying to get you to antagonize who? Who sent you bad rep?

who do you think just put 2 and 2 together and what do you get.

Listen, this is pretty serious. Are you accusing someone of actuall doing what you said? ARe you saying Treeco sent you PM's with the intent of putting you up to antagonize me? What exactly was said?

Man, if that is true that's dam pathetic. I can't compete with that. You win dude... if there was anything to win in the first place you got first prize. Where are you going to put the trophy, next to all you others? Keep the hell away from me.

Latest posts

Back