Maybe I should just work for free!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was I to know you two were going to kiss and make up!

I was just trying to get you back in the game after you sent me a PM saying you were were so fed up that you were going to drop out of ArboristSite because of Treemanpam. Sure he's screwed in the head but whatever you do don't let that beady eyed little pansy chase you away from the site.:cheers:

Sticks and stone may break my bones but names will never hurt me. nan nan a boo boo you smell like poo poo.

Last edited:
And NC, shame on you for partaking in such sick games as Treeco likes to play. I told you straight up what was bothering me, I didn't run around and try to get others to flame you. My beef was with you, it didn't involve anybody else... well cept for Plas but you know why that is.

And NC, shame on you for partaking in such sick games as Treeco likes to play. I told you straight up what was bothering me, I didn't run around and try to get others to flame you. My beef was with you, it didn't involve anybody else... well cept for Plas but you know why that is.

Dan I don't know where you are getting your info from but I did no such thing. I actually turned down the offer from treeco to partake in his childish games mr. savillio. BTW is that italian cause it would sure explain everything.

Treeco if Dan was 18 when he worked for you 20 yrs ago then that must make you a pretty dam old fart. Better yet a childish old fart:laugh:

Very familiar story, every town has some of those A.H. I don't watse my time explaining them why cost this much. This is what it cost this is what it will be.

I have done that mistake a few times in thepast where I try to please them and on the end after all the ware and tear and hard labour there is no profit left.

When they tell you: " I NEED TO TALK TYO MY WIFE" that ussually means thanks but no thanks, and that is the last time you hear from them.

Tell them to go fly a kite and move on, you not gonna get heir busness any way, they are CHEAP, DIRT CHEAP that is....

I still didn't write a letter to send to my customers insurance company. i called her last week and left a message but she never got back to me. She is going through a divorce right now so crap is kinda bad. I don't think she is gonna be living there much longer. The husband is though it's his house and he is a prick. I think i'll just let it go and let the frickin tree fall on his house. The neighbor with the dead tree obviously is a cheap skate and doesn't care so why should I. I'm not getting payed for the hazardous tree report anyways so why should I waste my time on it. Just hope everything works out for misses she is a nice lady.

I still didn't write a letter to send to my customers insurance company. i called her last week and left a message but she never got back to me. She is going through a divorce right now so crap is kinda bad. I don't think she is gonna be living there much longer. The husband is though it's his house and he is a prick. I think i'll just let it go and let the frickin tree fall on his house. The neighbor with the dead tree obviously is a cheap skate and doesn't care so why should I. I'm not getting payed for the hazardous tree report anyways so why should I waste my time on it. Just hope everything works out for misses she is a nice lady.

Make your move man, catch her on the rebound :D

:clap:You vented :clap: I like to read the real stuff,
Jeff

Make your move man, catch her on the rebound :D

no man she nice and all, isn't bad looking either but she has 7 children. Don't think I want to inherit that mess plus I think she already has a side fling going on. She doesn't waste time, I seen her at the bar 2 weeks ago hugging and kissing all over this dude.

no man she nice and all, isn't bad looking either but she has 7 children. Don't think I want to inherit that mess plus I think she already has a side fling going on. She doesn't waste time, I seen her at the bar 2 weeks ago hugging and kissing all over this dude.

LOL! No, they don't usually waste much time do they.

Not quite as easy for us.

7 kids? Jesus. Has she ever heard of a Jimmy Cap?

I used to work for this lady that had twelve. She still looked damn good too!

Not that that's something I would be into...just saying

Being in bed with a woman like that would be like screwing a jar of applesauce...or, as they say, like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Back