McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourself,,,,your in for an experience 090 man...:msp_sneaky:

Well young Neil you too have been here, drank and experianced the wonder of old McBob and his bull xxxx and i have enjoyed the company of many fine fellas from all over our great land.
And look forward to meetin' a few more ............... i hear Cahoon has booked a flight to visit ?? I wonder if they will let him past the first tick gate ?

McBob.

Well young Neil you too have been here, drank and experianced the wonder of old McBob and his bull xxxx and i have enjoyed the company of many fine fellas from all over our great land.
And look forward to meetin' a few more ............... i hear Cahoon has booked a flight to visit ?? I wonder if they will let him past the first tick gate ?

McBob.

Good morning bob,,,,
you just answered yourself here, and yes i got conned by the online, on phone mcbob, the real life bob cornwall is a different man all together.
over the years a bloody lot of good men have fell in the same trap and will continue to do so.

If old dennis comes out here, good stuff, if he calles round your place, i'd be a little worried be may greet you with a punch on the nose.
This is your thread so i will leave it there, have a nice day uncle robert..

Last edited:
Good morning bob,,,,
you just answered yourself here, and yes i got conned by the online, on phone mcbob, the real life bob cornwall is a different man all together.
over the years a bloody lot of good men have fell in the same trap and will continue to do so.

If old dennis comes out here, good stuff, if he calles round your place, i'd be a little worried be may greet you with a punch on the nose.
This is your thread so i will leave it there, have a nice day uncle robert..

Ah Neil YA enjoyed it as much as me two old bullxxxxxxs together cant have these young spectators believing we actually get along now can we
as regards Dennis if he gets to my front door it will be a bloody miracle i'll put a soapbox out front so he can reach my nose he he he he he.

McBob.

Ah Neil YA enjoyed it as much as me two old bullxxxxxxs together cant have these young spectators believing we actually get along now can we
as regards Dennis if he gets to my front door it will be a bloody miracle i'll put a soapbox out front so he can reach my nose he he he he he.

McBob.

A soapbox? That's it. I'm guessing you'll need a few of them.

Please explain sir ?
I may just find time to go and visit, sounds like mcbob gets a few race men over for some pointers.

Na no pointers he's silly enough as is

Just hurry me jugs on its last legs

The topic for that day could be building a clone of Dennis's plastic Honda i'm getting bored here .... idle hands are the devils tools

McBob.

Last edited:
Just an update on my 090's both are assembled and ready to roar i'm still awaiting the header for the Alky saw but hopefully should see it in the later part of the week

stihl090bobs1.jpg

stihl090bobs2.jpg

McBob.

I just can't believe that our yellow blooded, one eyed Mac Man from down under is bringing two STIHL 090, being chinese copies to boot, to the show.....

Jeeeez, what has the world come to...:potstir::hmm3grin2orange:

Getting very close ol mate might have to get a boy on the job to start em ................... Neil where out thou !!

McBob.

With all due respect I have to ask why you would need a boy to start them.:confused:

The 090 is actually a very easy starting engine. You are a young man at age 62 so that should not be a problem. Dave at age 74 competed today with is YZ250 after competing in the chopping events. Rick Halvorson from the Stihl series was here today and kicked as.s He is 62 also. He competed in all events and concluded with a hellll of a nice hotsaw race.

Come on Bob I want to see you running the saws you built:msp_rolleyes: Take pride in what you have done

Bill

Well this old dude will run them, that is na i dont need a boy to start them after all there just Stihl's dont worry Bill i eat Weet-Bix of a morning
and after all these tears of tugging on Mac's i'm in peak condition just call me Arnie.

McBob.

are we EVER gonna see these badboys run!? haha just messin! Could we get a guestimate cost of what itd take to build one?! I hate to support the chinese stihl market, but if its decent priced.....I REALLY WOULD LOVE ME AN 090!!! and that thing is a beaut!

Well whats a new genuine 090 worth would hate to even think about it my pockets are only so deep so the Chinese gave me the opportunity to build a couple
mine are only for local competition no world stage but hey i'll have a bit of fun and thats the name of the game in my book.

All shiney and new courtesy of ebay and a international market place.

If the chinese built a Husky 3120 i'd proberly build one or two of them as well i like shiney new toys.

McBob

Well whats a new genuine 090 worth would hate to even think about it my pockets are only so deep so the Chinese gave me the opportunity to build a couple
mine are only for local competition no world stage but hey i'll have a bit of fun and thats the name of the game in my book.

All shiney and new courtesy of ebay and a international market place.

If the chinese built a Husky 3120 i'd proberly build one or two of them as well i like shiney new toys.

McBob

its only a matter of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back