McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an update on my 090's still about a week away from being complete

DSCF0001-2.jpg

These will be two new saws 070's with big bore 090 kits and then some.

Just about got my AV handle set complete for one of em

McBob.

So what your saying is when these guys have a race and 1 guy finishes way in front, its not good luck but better understanding and preparation or a better engine handled better.

Some people may class a winner as lucky but in reality it's not luck at all. Is it unlucky if an opponent cuts outside of the marked area? Nope, it's just that you cut better on the day and didn't make any mistakes. By the way, I don't race but would love to have a crack. Unfortunately I'm too far away from where the comps are held.

Na we just having fun you know kids games and all that type of stuff anyone got a pocket full of marbles .... oh thats right most of you would never have played marbles

Alky is the fuel or part there of that the saws run and a little methanol

McBob.

Not all of us play kids games on this forum and yes i remember playing marbles in primary school.

tdi-rick
Actually, it's all about the chain and technique, the powerhead comes after you get those two right

(but everyone wants a powerful saw, so they start there first and get their bums spanked, so they try and find more grunt, and.....)

You are so correct, but how many simply never get the message. I know race guys who only run standard saws with good chains, they know they are not up at the top ability wise but they have major fun competing and in post ripping they seldom come last. No other competitor puts sh#t on them either.

Matt,,, top responce also mate to 090 man and thanks for your honesty by saying straight up, your not a competitor. (respect) :clap:

Last edited:
Here the first one almost 100% complete for the visually standard class or production saws the second one is getting its pipe built as i have a couple of chambers to sus out

justaboutfinished.jpg

Uncle Andreas wouldn't be too happy but who cares ................... McBob's new Chinese 090 oop's the bar cover is genuine

Here the first one almost 100% complete,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. McBob's new Chinese 090 oop's the bar cover is genuine

Well Bob,

I guess you do not need the starter cups that you requested. I will just be out that money:msp_confused:

Bill

Well Bob,

I guess you do not need the starter cups that you requested. I will just be out that money:msp_confused:

Bill

Like usual Bill you didn't say what you were doing regards the starter cups and therefore bought one from Germany

I cannot read minds from over 7 thousand miles away sorry Bill

McBob.

Like usual Bill you didn't say what you were doing regards the starter cups and therefore bought one from Germany

I cannot read minds from over 7 thousand miles away sorry Bill

McBob.

I guess you missed the thread you started then??????

Hello Bob,

Make sure you look at posts 28,29.30 of your thread as some seem to think I was full of #### on the price.

Bill

Well it's not that i'm wishing to upset the Stihl apple cart but out here in OZ they quoted me $68-00 plus postage for the starter cup Bill

Maybe there's quite a few variations some dealers have in pricing there holy product the starter cup i purchased through Ebay in germany was about the same price as yours.

McBob.

Here the first one almost 100% complete for the visually standard class or production saws the second one is getting its pipe built as i have a couple of chambers to sus out

justaboutfinished.jpg

Uncle Andreas wouldn't be too happy but who cares ................... McBob's new Chinese 090 oop's the bar cover is genuine

wow, when is your first race, if its near me i'm coming to watch. I would love to meet the man behind the saw as i have so many questions but should wait til you have had it going and raceing.

Last edited:
Well just to see your not outta pocket send me my bill and i'll be happy

Hello Robert,

Well I am not worried about being outta pocket. Money is made everyday and is replaceable the next day, What I am worried about the fact that you questioned that I would send you something NOT as described. I have no reason to do that. The cups you requested are OEM Stihl.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back