• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell McCulloch 250 for free, have to pick up - pics in post #8

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see about getting the 250 if it's in better shape than mine I'll use it for parts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I've got some pictures below. I can usually meet people after 5:30 pm - the best place to meet is a dollar general close to my house: Google Maps link

I'll go with whoever PM's me first and go down the line if that person doesn't show. I hate to be so inflexible but I've held stuff in the past and had people not show up. Plus, I'm giving this thing away for free. I knew someone would want so I saved it...

I pulled on it and it feels like it has good compression. It leaked quite a bit of fluid in the truck, not sure if it's gas or oil

Josh

20170626_173026.jpg

20170626_173037.jpg

20170626_173041.jpg

I'd sure like t o have it I can pay the shipping on it Friday if you wouldn't mind dropping it in tbe mail

I'd sure like t o have it I can pay the shipping on it Friday if you wouldn't mind dropping it in tbe mail

I'll give it another week, then I'll explore shipping it for actual shipping costs. Any idea what those costs would be, $100 or less?

Back