Me and the girls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gun season was finally over this last weekend and I got out and cut some tops up across the street. I brought 2 saws but the only one that got dirty was the View attachment 321788 346. :chainsaw: 2 red oaks tops down and a lot to go. I hauled out two loads and got a little greedy on the second one. I had it loaded up so much I got stuck . Had to unload a fair amount to get moving again. View attachment 321786
So the OP showed pictures of the girls and you took shots of the boys?

Theres my "girls" and my wood pile. I ran out of wood in the house late last winter and had to resort to slave labor and the wood pile in the back yard. You wanna eat you gotta haul wood for daddy. A piece of candy was their bonus. I have no sons so i have to make due with 3 daughters.

View attachment 322967
That's a cute picture. My son turns 11 tomorrow, and I treasure these times we have with our kids while they are still young and innocent.

I only cut wood in temps above freezing when i have to. My saws sit on display in the man cave until the temps drop below freezing.

Here is my best girl working on her sled, we are going to put some go faster parts on it. New clutch, chain, sprockets, and governor spring. Sky got it for Christmas 2012, it needed chain and sprockets then but did not want to spend the money on stock replacements that cost more than the aftermarket go faster parts. So we milked it that winter and got her comfortable with it.
ju4usy6e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The man cave is trashed after putting the go faster parts on skyler's sled, all the old parts and the extra parts plus tools all over the work benches.

Anyone with a 036 ms360 that would like to send it to good home I would love to adopt one

Latest posts

Back