Me and the girls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...hanging out in the garage cleaning and sharpening chains in front of the wood burner.

OMG man... your work bench is cleaner than your saws‼ That ain't a mans work bench...
Where's the spilt paint, the filthy shop rags (at least one has to have blood on it), the grease stains, the burnt mark where ya' set the torch down, the broken parts, the half eaten sandwich from last summer (with green stuff growin' on it)??
WHERE THE HELL IS THE EMPTY BEER CANS??
You don't even have a single one of your wifes coffee cups sittin' there with screws in it... c'mon man‼

(I hope ya' know I'm just ridin' ya' 'cause ya' left me the opening... a wide open opening)

The saws are a 026 and ms460 the wood is cotton wood.

How does that cottonwood compare to oak? All I usually cut is oak but there are some giant cottonwoods down by me that are dead and down and never thought to try it out.

That pic was taken in the man cave, a small room of the side of the workshop. I cleaned it to take the pic.
Cotton wood is amazing it is what is burning in the pic

Fuzz I'm definitely drinking the husky cool aid. Gjt I'm heating my garage with an owb and its a great place to hang out with the saws:D:D

Found an 036 pro for $300 has 155 lbs compression. What do you guys think should i get herimage.jpgimage.jpg

How does that cottonwood compare to oak? All I usually cut is oak but there are some giant cottonwoods down by me that are dead and down and never thought to try it out.
Wow, unless you need something for campfires don't waste your time cutting cottonwood when you can get oak. They are about as close to the top and bottom on the desirability scale as you can get.

I know cottonwood is not good but i can not stand the cotton flying so they come down. I burn it for campfires and in the garage and sell the good wood like oak ash and cherry

Looks like a clean saw with good compression. $300 seems in the ballpark especially considering we are in the heat of the firewood cutting season

Nice pictures...yea my saws don't look that nice either spidey...or my shop. I'd say that 300 isn't too bad as long as it has an oem P/C in it. Where in Michigan? I have a very clean 036 that needs a carb kit if your looking.

OMG man... your work bench is cleaner than your saws‼ That ain't a mans work bench...
Where's the spilt paint, the filthy shop rags (at least one has to have blood on it), the grease stains, the burnt mark where ya' set the torch down, the broken parts, the half eaten sandwich from last summer (with green stuff growin' on it)??
WHERE THE HELL IS THE EMPTY BEER CANS??
You don't even have a single one of your wifes coffee cups sittin' there with screws in it... c'mon man‼

(I hope ya' know I'm just ridin' ya' 'cause ya' left me the opening... a wide open opening)

Whoa spidey.

If you look close it looks like a cigarette butt on the left side of the picture next to the platform the stove is on

I have not bought an 036 yet but am looking for one. Damn that sneaky butt i don't smoke but a few friends do

Theres my "girls" and my wood pile. I ran out of wood in the house late last winter and had to resort to slave labor and the wood pile in the back yard. You wanna eat you gotta haul wood for daddy. A piece of candy was their bonus. I have no sons so i have to make due with 3 daughters.

20130106131240.jpg

I've got to hide your photos from my saw. It hasn't been that clean since the day I bought it. He might get pissed at me and demand a bath or something.

Back