member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...

It's always rough to see bad things happen to good people.

Best wishes to John and family from Henrietta Twp., Oh.

Get well soon, buddy. Can't say I've seen a single lol! since the news broke. Lookin' forward to the next bein' one of yours again...in a number 7 font!

Wow...

It's always rough to see bad things happen to good people.

Best wishes to John and family from Henrietta Twp., Oh.

Get well soon, buddy. Can't say I've seen a single lol! since the news broke. Lookin' forward to the next bein' one of yours again...in a number 7 font!

Yeh,,,i think he did that because it took up a lot of page and with his dialup slug-net he needed all that he could get out of a post !!! :)

oh,,,and dont forget,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :msp_sneaky:

Fredex is pretty sad about these goings on. Pretty sure I seen a bunch of drivers just got laid off. They Slug to come back soon.

Being a new member here, i need members like Tbone to help with all the stupid questions that may pop into my head. I have personally never chatted with him, but he sounds like a great resource and wealth of knowledge. I send prayers and well wishes from AZ, Godspeed in a fast recovery!!!!

I think we shoud have a raffle on Stihl parts and have them all shipped to his house to keep FedEx running.

Hey !!! the guy is SICK !!

probly has " stihlitoses " that started all this anyway and YOU want to make it worse !!!!!??????

mini mac's and home owner poulans easir to come by..

man,,wouldnt THAT be a trip if he came home to 1/2 ton of THOSE parts !! LOL !!1

Back