member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel as good as I did before all this crap ! But after the heart doc visit yesterday , I have to get more test done on my heart. That crap I had was hard on it plus it wasn't the best before that I guess ? Don't understand that cause I never felt bad before or now ?
I will go along with what ever they want to see if anythings wrong. Can't hurt me ! LOL

Tbone, glad the recovery is going well. A little warning about what I refer to as the "medical whirlpool" once you get sucked in you never escape. I know several people who got teased into a "economical" heart test and find the need to be medicated for cholesterol which in turn leads to aches and pains that didn't previously exist. It wasn't long before the $50 checkup was several thousand. I'm not saying ignore the heart doctor, but listen closely ask tough questions and work as a team. Remember when eggs were dangerous? Bacon, butter, lard they will kill you!!!!!! When you see an obituary and the person was 95 years old just what kind of food do you think they ate growing up?

Tbone, glad the recovery is going well. A little warning about what I refer to as the "medical whirlpool" once you get sucked in you never escape. I know several people who got teased into a "economical" heart test and find the need to be medicated for cholesterol which in turn leads to aches and pains that didn't previously exist. It wasn't long before the $50 checkup was several thousand. I'm not saying ignore the heart doctor, but listen closely ask tough questions and work as a team. Remember when eggs were dangerous? Bacon, butter, lard they will kill you!!!!!! When you see an obituary and the person was 95 years old just what kind of food do you think they ate growing up?

Just got home from that heart cath. Everything is OK ! :clap::rock:
Been on meds for a couple yrs. now for cholesterol , I do have 30% blockage . But they say meds wiil take care of that. Didn't add any new ones !
I am feeling good , almost back to my normal ! :msp_rolleyes:

Tbone...I don't know you very well, but you provided me with some rivets for an old Oregon bar for free. From what I gather from others, you are one stellar dude.:msp_wink: Judging from your following here, glad you came back! I'm late in this because somehow, some miscreant hacked into link bucks and attached it to this site on my end. I guess they were phishing for personal info. Every time I tired to get on this site, the hacked link buck ad would come up. This went on for almost three weeks. I contacted the real link bucks several times and told them what was going on. Their only interest was that somebody else was gaining info they normally would.:tongue2: What a friggin' nightmare....this is the first time I've been able to access this site.

Anyway, glad to have you back and my offer still stands; if you ever get to your Jonny 80, I have lots of spare parts.:msp_wink:

Kevin

Just got home from that heart cath. Everything is OK ! :clap::rock:
Been on meds for a couple yrs. now for cholesterol , I do have 30% blockage . But they say meds wiil take care of that. Didn't add any new ones !
I am feeling good , almost back to my normal ! :msp_rolleyes:

EXXXXXXXXCELENT!!!!:clap:

Tbone...I don't know you very well, but you provided me with some rivets for an old Oregon bar for free. From what I gather from others, you are one stellar dude.:msp_wink: Judging from your following here, glad you came back! I'm late in this because somehow, some miscreant hacked into link bucks and attached it to this site on my end. I guess they were phishing for personal info. Every time I tired to get on this site, the hacked link buck ad would come up. This went on for almost three weeks. I contacted the real link bucks several times and told them what was going on. Their only interest was that somebody else was gaining info they normally would.:tongue2: What a friggin' nightmare....this is the first time I've been able to access this site.

Anyway, glad to have you back and my offer still stands; if you ever get to your Jonny 80, I have lots of spare parts.:msp_wink:

Kevin

LIKED & rep sent...

Kevin

liked & rep sent...

Hey TBONE glad to hear that you are doing better!! I also hope a speedy recovery to you. Hang in there and hollar if you need anything!

Latest posts

Back