Meteor Cylinder Quality

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you use one of these cylinders on a saw you're paying $250 to have ported?

• Total voters
FATGUY

FATGUY

Addicted to ArboristSite
just to prove I had that for dinner.

DSC_0035.JPG

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
It's a local crust, Portland Pie Co. - they make awesome dough. This one I made with hamburg, pepperoni, feta, fresh sliced mozzarella and Cabot mozzarella. I would normally like to include onions and mushrooms but that just wasn't on the menu tonight. My wife could eat pizza every single day, she lets me try whatever combo I want :D

FATGUY

FATGUY

Addicted to ArboristSite
It's a local crust, Portland Pie Co. - they make awesome dough. This one I made with hamburg, pepperoni, feta, fresh sliced mozzarella and Cabot mozzarella. I would normally like to include onions and mushrooms but that just wasn't on the menu tonight. My wife could eat pizza every single day, she lets me try whatever combo I want :D

:love1:

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite

It's ALL good when your wife lets you try whatever combo's you want!!!!!:msp_w00t:

Mike

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Our stone is a pampered chef stone. We have made homemade dough before but it hasn't turned out very well. I don't have my grandfathers touch when it comes to bread :(

Latest posts