Michigan mini-GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ej

O YES I DO WANT TO BUY THOSE SAWS MAN THEM WHER FAST TIMES UNREAL HOW FAST YOU AND CRAIG CUT SHOULD KEEP THAT SECRET EVERYBODY GONNA BE PM YOU TO BUY THE SAWS REMEMBER YOU ARE MY BUD :bowdown:

Last edited:
CaseyForrest said:
Reddog, I got footage of your cut, but didnt get the time.

All I am going to say is, It was faster than the 200. :biggrinbounce2:
And I was happy, that was the first time I cut against the clock.

Reddog said:
All I am going to say is, It was faster than the 200. :biggrinbounce2:
And I was happy, that was the first time I cut against the clock.
First time I ever ran against the clock too. Maby I can get Rick to work some magic on my 200 for next time-NOT-my 200 is definitly not set up to run with the big boys. What the heck, at least I had the smallest saw!!! Glad you made it Reddog and hope you make the next one.
Mark

Yeah, youd get what, maybe 30 seconds of milling??

I bet it would rip though. Maybe you could modify it and add liquid cooling, that way you could run it all day.

CaseyForrest said:
Yeah, youd get what, maybe 30 seconds of milling??

I bet it would rip though. Maybe you could modify it and add liquid cooling, that way you could run it all day.

I think the 3120 would explode in less than 10 seconds.We should have ran the stock appearing 3120.That saw has got some b@lls.

Rick

HELSEL said:
I think the 3120 would explode in less than 10 seconds.We should have ran the stock appearing 3120.That saw has got some b@lls.

Rick
Dam it Rick, I wish we would have. The piped one just had my attention too much. Hope you will come back again so we can see it run. Do you have an open Saturday around end of Sept or October so we can have another Mini GTG. Maby E.J. could come too.
Mark

carvinmark said:
Dam it Rick, I wish we would have. The piped one just had my attention too much. Hope you will come back again so we can see it run. Do you have an open Saturday around end of Sept or October so we can have another Mini GTG. Maby E.J. could come too.
Mark

I am sure we do. Just come up with a date and I will let you know.

Rick

carvinmark said:
Would October 7th work for you??
Mark

Yes we should have the new saws running by then.Wait till you see are line up.We are gonna bring a meaning to the 5 cube.

Rick:biggrinbounce2:

HELSEL said:
Yes we should have the new saws running by then.Wait till you see are line up.We are gonna bring a meaning to the 5 cube.

Rick:biggrinbounce2:
I'm sure you will !!! I'll start a new thread about the 7th,
Mark

Latest posts

Back