Michigan mini-GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Just thought I would share my outcome at Ohio Medina fair chainsaw event Aug 6th. Got 1st in 80-120cc with stihl 066, 5th in 70-79cc with makita 7901, 5th in 51-69cc with poulan 3750. The 066 had one of my so called hand job square chains on it.Hope to make your event someday.
CopyofDSCF0073.jpg

Last edited:
Ej

HELLO JUST GOT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN SORRY I MISSED IT BUT HAD MORE INPORTANTS THINGS TO DO BABY DOING OK BUT THEY HAVE TO KEEP THE BABY 10 MORE DAYS IN THE ICU I WOULD LIKE TO MEET EVERYBODY NEXT TIME WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE TO HERE THE SAW AND SEE IT CUT :angry2:

MEANHUSQVARNA said:
HELLO JUST GOT HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD FUN SORRY I MISSED IT BUT HAD MORE INPORTANTS THINGS TO DO BABY DOING OK BUT THEY HAVE TO KEEP THE BABY 10 MORE DAYS IN THE ICU I WOULD LIKE TO MEET EVERYBODY NEXT TIME WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME VIDEO FOOTAGE TO HERE THE SAW AND SEE IT CUT :angry2:

SORRY to hear that!!!!!! Went through a simialer ordeal myself a year and a half ago!!! Hope all goes well, REMEBER, YOU NEED SLEEP TOO!!!! It's hard, trust me, but you are usless to the baby and everyone else if you aren't functioning right!!!!
Congratulations!!!!:blob2:
Andy

EJ, while I have never met you, I can say we were all saddened to hear the news of whats going on with your family.

I think I speak for all of us when I say I hope everything gets better.

Back